News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

Oh, that's cool. What kind of area is it in? Oceanside, lakeside, forest, etc.?

Tobbeh99

uhh... a Lakeside. Close to Mälaren, 3rd largest sea in Sweden.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Going for a small weekend holiday trip. It's a Swedish holiday called "midsummer", and I'm going to see my relatives at their countryside.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Hero of Trains

I died and forgot to tell you guys.
Actually, I went on vacation and I'll be doing it again, so I will still be dead.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

E. Gadd Industries

When's the funeral? I'll say nice words about you.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 25, 2016, 05:01:08 AMWhen's the funeral? I'll say nice words about you.
You can try. Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PMSee guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: Dudeman on June 25, 2016, 07:04:11 AMYou can try. Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back.

I SMELL A CONTRADICTION!!!

okay it's not actually a contradiction but okay
what is shitpost

Onionleaf

To those who had left, welcome home! To those who are out on vacation, have a great time! :)
Vacation sounds so nice right about now, especially after a busy week of non-stop stuff that needed to get done, oof. Perhaps next month we can all go on a weekend skiing trip or something, that would sure be nice.

cashwarrior1

I will be gone for 4 days, be back on Sunday, July 3rd. We're going to Cedar Point (an amusement park) then going camping. See-ya!

TheZeldaPianist275

Everyone, TZP's dropping back in indefinitely.  It's been a few years, but I've enjoyed watching from the shadows.  The new submission process looks 87 times better than the old one.

Nice to be back.

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Sebastian

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 02, 2016, 11:51:12 AMEveryone, TZP's dropping back in indefinitely.  It's been a few years, but I've enjoyed watching from the shadows.  The new submission process looks 87 times better than the old one.

Nice to be back.
YES. I've been waiting for this day!
Welcome back :P