Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

"Losing soldiers is something you never
quite get used to. But it's our responsibility
to go on. And go on, we shall."
-Captain Charlie
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Doooooooon :(

I'll miss you, man. I remember all the times you helped me out with MUS stuff back when I was a wee lad and you were still WarioMan98. Good times.

Good luck on all your future endeavors! Don't forget to write visit!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

Waah you're leaving :-[

Anyway, thanks for everything you've done! It was a great run, and I very much enjoyed chatting and checking through sheets with you!

Be sure to drop by from time to time! I'll be finishing up the Pokémon TCG soundtrack in due time, hehe. And lemme know if you want to play Pokémon or anything! :J

Best of luck, wherever you may end up~
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

Well, you and I never really talked much, but still, you contributed much to the site. (And also helped me out a few times ;)) Have a great life, Don! Hope to see you in the near/far future!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

EFitTrainr

May we meet again someday.
I like food.

DonValentino

It would be inconsiderate if I didn't reply to these kind comments.

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 19, 2016, 04:03:50 AMGood luck to you, wherever you may go.

Thank you Mael!

Quote from: Nebbles on September 19, 2016, 04:15:18 AMBest of luck in your life Don - I will miss you!

Thank you Nebbles! I will miss you all too.

Quote from: Oronoco on September 19, 2016, 04:49:00 AMI'm really grateful for how kind you were when I joined (and back when I still submitted things). Thank you so much Don, and good luck moving ahead!
Quote from: Oronoco on September 19, 2016, 05:56:44 AMDrop in again soon! I'll actually try to finish some SoA arrangements.

(Enticing sample to convince myself I'm serious.)

Haha thanks! And of course I will, I always thought you were a promising arranger.

Quote from: Sebastian on September 19, 2016, 05:17:41 AMDON D:

I will greatly miss you, buddy. I'm very thankful for all the help you've ever given me. You've helped me learn, and for that I'm very thankful. I wish you all the luck in the world for the next endeavor that you may pursue and I hope you do the very best at any and every obstacle you may come upon. You will leave a void when you leave.

Spoiler
:'(
[close]

Thank you, mlf! Keep up the good work.

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on September 19, 2016, 05:39:04 AMAGH NO DON'T LEAVE

Well, I understand that kind of feeling you're going through. It would be pointless to force yourself to work on something you're not interested in anymore.

Best of luck in the future.

Thanks! Actually, you really remind me of myself back when I started. Even our names were awfully similar: WarioMan98 and WaluigiTime64. Back then everyone would have thought I made an alt account lol

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 19, 2016, 05:50:14 AMYou're allowed to leave only on the condition that you return occasionally to say hello (jk, you don't have to).

I have the following three things to say to you as I do every member that leaves us:
"1) Even if we walk different paths, one must always live on as strong as you are able!
 2) You must never treat your own life as something insignificant!
 3) Although we walk different paths, you have to promise to live the rest of your life to the fullest. That means to treat every day like it was gonna be your last in this world. Don't forget your friends at NSM. You must treasure them for as long as you live!"

I'm sad to see you go, man, but you know what's best for you so if this is what that is, I'm happy for you. I wish you the very best. Farewell, my friend. It's been an honor working with you.

P.S. We all still have skype

Thanks for the tips, will follow. Dunno if I'll post again, but I'll definitely be checking things as a mere guest. And yeah, we still do have Skype xD

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on September 19, 2016, 06:17:01 AMWe didn't talk a whole lot, but I still valued (and will miss) your presence on the forums...
Take care my friend~

Thank you :J

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 19, 2016, 07:53:53 AMBye don ;_;

Bye~~

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 19, 2016, 11:06:13 AM"Losing soldiers is something you never
quite get used to. But it's our responsibility
to go on. And go on, we shall."
-Captain Charlie

"Thank you, Captain. I appreciate the thought."
-Alph

Quote from: Dudeman on September 19, 2016, 03:05:50 PMDoooooooon :(

I'll miss you, man. I remember all the times you helped me out with MUS stuff back when I was a wee lad and you were still WarioMan98. Good times.

Good luck on all your future endeavors! Don't forget to write visit!

Good times indeed! Thank you very much ;)

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 19, 2016, 03:38:45 PMWell, you and I never really talked much, but still, you contributed much to the site. (And also helped me out a few times ;)) Have a great life, Don! Hope to see you in the near/far future!

Thanks! Keep up the great arrangements btw!

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 19, 2016, 09:01:18 PM
Spoiler
[close]

May we meet again someday.

Thank you, may we meet someday indeed.

Really, thank you all! Best of luck to NSM.

Sir Dino

Quote from: DonValentino on September 19, 2016, 03:47:24 AMThat said, I did make good friends with people like fingerz, Jompa, MaestroAamir (now SirDino) and of course my Updater pals among others, and just for that my stay here was very worth it. That's not it though, I also learned a lot and even had the honor to be an Updater! For that, I feel I should be thankful to the whole community for their support.
Hey that's me!
we'll miss you a lot Don. Heck, I'm gonna miss you. ;'( I wish you lots of love and wisdom. LOVE YA. <3

Shadoninja

I'm really glad more people are leaving this site :)
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Maelstrom

Tobbeh99

God bye Don! hope you'll have a good future! :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Onionleaf

Awe, it's always a shame to see a veteran arranger leave the site, but it was very good of you to let everyone know of your reasons (it's better than to slowly dwindle away into non-existence :) ).
I hope that you've had a wonderful time here, and be proud of the time and effort that you've donated to this site, I'm positive that many appreciate it!
All the best for whatever you decide to do next, Don! (And Happy Birthday for Saturday!)

EFitTrainr

I like food.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.