News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Maelstrom

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 26, 2017, 11:23:12 PM
Spoiler
What, you egg?
[He stabs him.]
~Shakespeare
[close]
Spoiler
no
[close]

mikey

given the state of things here I'm gonna have to "leave" too.  I think it'll be impossible for me not to just pop in and say something stupid every now and then, but if I'm doing well it means I'm not on NSM.  So I'm gonna have to un-claim all my Wind Waker project sheets and stuff like that.  I think a very long ban wouldn't be too out of place either, just because clicking the nsm tab is such a habit for me
unmotivated

Dudeman

They're dropping like flies! :/

Good luck to you too, Noc.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 27, 2017, 11:13:17 AMgiven the state of things here I'm gonna have to "leave" too.  I think it'll be impossible for me not to just pop in and say something stupid every now and then, but if I'm doing well it means I'm not on NSM.  So I'm gonna have to un-claim all my Wind Waker project sheets and stuff like that.  I think a very long ban wouldn't be too out of place either, just because clicking the nsm tab is such a habit for me
but what does this mean for the dank engine

Dude

I'm still here, but I just haven't been posting much.

Just fyi

E. Gadd Industries

D: Noc too???

...Good luck in your endeavours...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

Good luck you two. Please do feel free to contact me anytime.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Hopefully Noc is the last person to leave for a while. Goodbye to both of you.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Yug_Guy

Goodbye to the both of you. May we cross paths once again.

Trainer Ave

i hope to see you again
add me on 3ds if you want
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

oh but I'm totally gonna stick around for NinSunMoon, that's great stuff
unmotivated

Bubbles

Quote from: Dude on February 27, 2017, 01:56:19 PMI'm still (kinda) here, but I just haven't been posting much.

Just fyi

BlackDragonSlayer

The day I decide to leave NSM will be a sad day for me. And hopefully for everyone else as well. ;D Until then, you're all stuck with me whether you like it or not.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Well, I guess now is as good as any to say that I'm officially back. I just vanished off of the face of the earth without saying anything. I apologize for that. xD
Some unexpected things happened in my real life, but things are (finally) relatively back to normal. I should be back to my old self very soon. March 3rd I'll be back to normal for sure. That's when spring break starts.