Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 22, 2009, 08:48:08 AM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 21, 2009, 04:15:48 PM
Quote from: WiiMan96 on June 21, 2009, 01:55:23 PM
Quote from: dahans on June 21, 2009, 12:58:40 PM
Quote from: GreekGeek on June 20, 2009, 11:40:00 PM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 20, 2009, 07:40:56 AMNOT!!!
Are you jealous or something?
We'd miss you too if you left.
I am not jealous :D I am unhappy that Brass is gone, you know that...

I think he was talking to SuperFireKirby.  :P
So do I. And why would I be jealous and/or have anything against him.
I really don't know :P But why did you say "NO!!!" in that case? :P
I really can't remember.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

GreekGeek

Sorry, great ban-hammer wizard.

Dude

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 23, 2009, 05:46:07 AMI forgot that over half the time I'm stuck with dial up internet and no cell phone service.  FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Welcome to my grandma's house. T_T

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Dude on June 23, 2009, 04:35:06 PM
Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 23, 2009, 05:46:07 AMI forgot that over half the time I'm stuck with dial up internet and no cell phone service.  FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Welcome to my grandma's house. T_T

are there cookies? :o
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

Chocolate cookies :D

Nice avy btw, SFK :D

Cobraroll

Alright, I'll be away for a week, I'll propably be posting again next Sunday. And be away again from Monday on. So don't expect any Emergence updates in a while. For those of you who don't read it, it'll probably be no difference.

So goodbye!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

WiiMan96

Quote from: Cobraroll on July 03, 2009, 02:19:51 PMAlright, I'll be away for a week, I'll propably be posting again next Sunday. And be away again from Monday on. So don't expect any Emergence updates in a while. For those of you who don't read it, it'll probably be no difference.

So goodbye!

Have a nice life! time!  :D

Petpetfood

I won't be on as much because my sister's boyfriend is here, so I won't be posting as much during the week.

Jamaha

What does your sister's boyfriend have to do with you posting here?

SirIngusBingus

QuoteSo don't expect any Emergence updates in a while.

NoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petpetfood

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 04, 2009, 03:28:04 AMWhat does your sister's boyfriend have to do with you posting here?
Because I hang out with them and play Mario kart, go out, and just hang out. Anymore questions?

Jamaha

Nope, answer accepted.

Dismissed.

SirIngusBingus

Petpet's avy is the best avy I've ever seen.