News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendude73

Nothing wrong with that, except this is the I'm Away topic.  I've seen plenty of complaints from you about off-topic posts, don't try to justify it just because it's you doing the off-topic posting.

KefkaticFanatic

Bah, everyone loves hypocrisy.

And I didn't start it this time :D

me irl
[close]

raymondbl

oh my god.  do you really think I am stupid enough to put something in the wrong key?  And don't you think I would play it myself before submitting it???!!!  I'd notice everything other people would notice, if they were playing this piece.  I may be young, and only played piano for 2 years, but I am experienced.  I won't say anything more or people would think that I was bragging.  I'm not the average 11 year old.  so whenever an update comes around, I'll upload somethings for you to check.  EDIT: yes, you did start it this time.  unless the guy deleted his post.

Tranzlater

ray, don't bother with Kefkatic. I'm sure your arrangements are great- A friend of mine was about your age when he got his grade 6 or 7 piano.
Just ignore him.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

universe-X

Quote from: raymondbl on April 14, 2010, 04:45:55 AMOh my God. Do you really think I am stupid enough to put something in the wrong key?  And don't you think I would play it myself before submitting it?! I'd notice everything that other people would notice, if they were playing this piece. I may be young, and only played piano for 2 years, but I am experienced. I won't say anything more or people would think that I was bragging. [/whatever] I'm not the average 11 year old. [/whatever you say] so whenever an update comes around, I'll upload some things for you to check.

EDIT: Yes, you did start it this time. Unless the guy deleted his post.
*Fixed! ;D

I agree with 50% of everything said in this post. We don't know that you'll notice everything. And we're not sure about how experienced you are... but, Kefka will make newcomers say things like this ;) Don't let him push your buttons.

raymondbl

well, I would notice everything that most other people would notice.  Even the maker of NSM made some mistakes that I noticed in his old arrangements.  Someone edited a little of it, though :) dunno who.   I guarantee you that I am probably more experienced than some concert pianists

KefkaticFanatic

Basically, people are so easy to toy around with that it just gets entertaining.

But my points are very valid, as there have been MANY arrangers who simply did not know how to put things in the write key signature, had messes of slurs/triplets, etc.

But Nindude will get pissy again so go make a topic if you want to complain more.

me irl
[close]

Nintendude73

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 14, 2010, 03:04:06 PMBut my points are very valid, as there have been MANY arrangers who simply did not know how to put things in the write key signature, had messes of slurs/triplets, etc.
Yes, you're right.  Trust me, I know...  :-\

But any more posts about this will be deleted.  Back to talking about who's away and who's getting back plz.

Brassman388

I've been back for quite sometime.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

I'll be leaving tomorrow and probably be back before Friday.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

raymondbl

universe-X

I'll be back periodically, just posting less and less.