News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 31, 2011, 05:48:35 PMGoing to leave tomorrow at about 8:30 or so, won't be back until Thursday. Probably will still be lurking here though thanks to my phone's 3G.  8)

Oh right, you have something... iPhone, right??

Ruto

I'm leaving for Hong Kong and China next week, and be back on May 18. I think I'll have internet access in Hong Kong, but not in China.  :-\

I guess if you want a postcard or something PM me some kind of address that can receive them. I'll miss you guys!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Chinas amazing... so much cheap crap!!!

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on April 11, 2011, 08:42:36 AMI'm leaving for Hong Kong and China next week, and be back on May 18. I think I'll have internet access in Hong Kong, but not in China.  :-\

I guess if you want a postcard or something PM me some kind of address that can receive them. I'll miss you guys!

I'll miss you too tbh. We need to do at least another sexy partay before you leave! 8D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on April 11, 2011, 08:42:36 AMI'm leaving for Hong Kong and China next week, and be back on May 18. I think I'll have internet access in Hong Kong, but not in China.  :-\

:'( NOO! Don't leave me teh fat sis!  :'(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

Ok, everybody...leaving in the morning... :-\

The fat sis better stay in line. Don't spend too much time with her. Or tell her anything about me. Don't do favors for her all the time no matter what tone she uses. Bah.

I hope the postal system is good in both places :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Clanker37

Going down South for Easter without internet connection. Shan't be back till late Tuesday

sipan1234

I leave the NSM. Concerto No.2 in D minor Would you please delete my account. l

Jamaha

We don't delete accounts.

If you want to leave, then just do so.

Winter

There's even a button that says "delete account"

Jamaha

Raymondbl

Quote from: JaMaHa on April 24, 2011, 12:25:47 PMDoesn't exist anymore.
:o why'd you do that!  Was it just another anti-raymondbl move?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jamaha

Sick of all the posts turning into guest posts after someone deletes their account.

Raymondbl

Now that I think of it, you're right.  I wish I never deleted my old raymondbl account :(  now I can't even delete my own posts!  is there a way to "lock" an account, though?  like on facebook? 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.