News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Spoil the ending of your favourite video game with no context

Started by Nitro Indigo, August 08, 2016, 09:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Nebbles on September 09, 2016, 02:02:23 PMYou may have just killed your possessed best friend and had your country ravaged, but hey, you get to rebuild it! That's fun, right?
Is this "Life is Strange"?

daj

Quote from: Nebbles on September 09, 2016, 02:02:23 PMYou may have just killed your possessed best friend and had your country ravaged, but hey, you get to rebuild it! That's fun, right?

Spoiler
Fable 3? Hehe. Twas a pretty awesome game full of cool stuff to do though. Like stack up your std count.
[close]

Maelstrom

You fight a demon wolf instead of your best friend, and take control of his country, while he runs away.

mastersuperfan

In a room without a ceiling, a guy with an unknown identity gets sniped by a hidden man on the roof, while hundreds of people are watching at the same time.

(Shoutouts to those who know what game I'm referring to lol)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Maelstrom

Spoiler
I call all shoutouts. Because it's AA5 and I beat Slow to something AA related.
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 09, 2016, 06:54:39 PM
Spoiler
I call all shoutouts. Because it's AA5 and I beat Slow to something AA related.
[close]

Honestly at two minutes after his post it's hard to beat that kind of time. Kudos.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

OmegaEx

I've got a few:

A dimension destroying villain gets trapped in a rift and an AI sings during the credits. If the characters and vehicles had physical representations, which they do, it'd hurt to step on.

The giant blue guy gets killed by about 39 different characters. But then a fourth game came out and ditched Adventure Mode.

You catch all the creatures. All one-fiftyo- wait, two-fiftyo- hold on... SEVEN HUNDRED!? Wow, you must have a lot of time on your hands.

The AI dies and sings during the credits.

The AI sends a stupid AI into space and kicks you out. Then the AI sings.

The walking meatball defeats the unborn child and saved his wad of Band-Aids.

The spiky-haired kid and his Disney friends uses a key to kill a fully grown adult. Did I mention that he turned himself into a giant battleship? Yeah.

The Italian men, the princesses, and the walking fungus beats the giant turtle and saves the fairies.

A kid beats up a skeleton guy. Or a flower. Depending on how many people you killed.

Daisy Ridley finds an old Mark Hamill on an island, but as plastic toys.

The robot beats the evil scientist.

You play fan-levels FOREVER.

Try to guess all of them.
Damn you, HEUGH!

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: OmegaEx on September 11, 2016, 10:34:41 PMThe robot beats the evil scientist.
You know, these 6 words are at least 10 games' worth of plot.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: OmegaEx on September 11, 2016, 10:34:41 PMThe giant blue guy gets killed by about 39 different characters. But then a fourth game came out and ditched Adventure Mode.

You catch all the creatures. All one-fiftyo- wait, two-fiftyo- hold on... SEVEN HUNDRED!? Wow, you must have a lot of time on your hands.

The spiky-haired kid and his Disney friends uses a key to kill a fully grown adult. Did I mention that he turned himself into a giant battleship? Yeah.

The Italian men, the princesses, and the walking fungus beats the giant turtle and saves the fairies.

A kid beats up a skeleton guy. Or a flower. Depending on how many people you killed.

The robot beats the evil scientist.

You play fan-levels FOREVER.
Super smash bros. Brawl
Pokemon
Kingdom Hearts (?)
Super mario 3d World
Undertale
Rachet and Clank? (I dunno, I haven't played that game)
Super Mario Maker

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on September 12, 2016, 04:25:18 AMRachet and Clank? (I dunno, I haven't played that game)
My bet's on Mega Man, for obvious reasons.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

OmegaEx

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on September 12, 2016, 04:25:18 AMSuper smash bros. Brawl
Pokemon
Kingdom Hearts (?)
Super mario 3d World
Undertale
Rachet and Clank? (I dunno, I haven't played that game)
Super Mario Maker

You got all except 5 of them. What you guessed was Ratchet and Clank was in fact, Mega Man. But the classic ones of course. And yes, it was Kingdom Hearts. But you still haven't gotten the last 4. Either that or you refused to guess them.
Damn you, HEUGH!

mikey

unmotivated