News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Interview topic!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, July 09, 2008, 01:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should I interview next?

Bespinben
9 (34.6%)
blueFlower
4 (15.4%)
Jompa
0 (0%)
Kefka
2 (7.7%)
Maestro
2 (7.7%)
MLF
0 (0%)
Saria
5 (19.2%)
Slow
0 (0%)
Wolf
1 (3.8%)
Xaoz
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: February 16, 2015, 06:34:26 PM

KefkaticFanatic

Why was it unstickied is the better question

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Not really like a standard interview...more like an answer random question round, so it's free from my rambling. Asker is denoted in italics. Copy/pasted from my messages.

(Maestro---Sorry I forgot the exact wording to this question, but I'll copy paste it once I retrieve it from my other computer if everyone's interested in seeing it. I think dahans answered it though)

Do you want to know when we play at a concert together? As soon as I can afford to have my own orchestra and you will play my piano concerto and I will play yours. Yes I am going to be very rich, famous, influential and, most important, very handsome.

Ruto: Which food looks the most delicious, bird feed, cat food or dog food?

To be honest... I have never made up my mind about animal food. I guess I have to go for bird feed. My uncle owns a bakery and as far as I know, birds eat seeds and grains? ^^

Mashi: Dahans, when you meet Ruto, will you...hug her?
Of course I will hug her! But this is not something very special. I love hugging. At the moment I am hugging myself and I wonder if I really look that stupid. I guess I do.

Kefka: Why [don't you] take IT 101? :PPPPP

I simply don't have time for anything atm... and computers don't really interest me at all^^. I am just happy that I have one.

Slow: Are you in love with Ruto? And if so, what do you love most about her?

I think that's a little bit too much for this interview ;). But of course there are many things I love about her: she's intelligent, witty and much more.

Slow: What got [you] interested in music?

That's a good question! I have never thought about that. First of all I remember I got a toy that could play various melodies by pressing different buttons. I was 5-6 years old and I wanted to know who were the composers and such. I just remember Beethoven's Ode to Joy. Well... then my parents convinced me to play the piano even though I didn't want to. But it was so much fun that I never stopped. And then it's classical music. Living in my hometown (eisenstadt)/50 miles away from Vienna means getting in touch with Haydn's/ Mozart's and Beethoven's music. Last but not least, all the melodies from SM 64. they're all great.

Slow and Ruto: What [is your] favorite Pokemon and why? And what's your favorite pokemon game?

Favourite Pokemon... that's a tough one. Zubat.......... not. I think it's Squirtle for being the first Pokemon I have ever trained. Stupid reason but that's me^^. My favourite game was definitely Pokemon Gold. Simply because, you could visit both regions: Kanto and Johto. Also I remember when I got this awesome game, who I played it with, ....

Ruto: Is there something you would never wear? Be specific!

Haha stupid question^^. To be honest I would wear anything. Even if I am not too fond of women's clothes. But during carneval... why not? I remember once, I lost a bet and dressed myself as a model. I hope I can find a picture somewhere. But I think I would never wear tights... the reason is obvious *cough*

Ruto: If you had to live the rest of your life eating just ONE food, what would it be?

That's an interesting one. Hmmm..... I think I would chose spinach, because I hate spinach. I know you expected me to say my favourite dish. But after some time I would get sick of it and couldn't it any longer. And my favourite dish doesn't deserve that. It's too good.

:D :D :D Also, brb, dying from laughter and cuteness...but I still want mooooooar XD. Also dahans should totally wear tights and I should see he can fit into any of my clothes xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

Well that sounds good, though I think I'll be the rich and famous one first, my Austrian friend.

Also, does this means it's my turn now?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Oh Dahans, you so awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 26, 2012, 09:00:35 PMOh Dahans, you so awesome.
agreed.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 26, 2012, 06:35:41 PMWell that sounds good, though I think I'll be the rich and famous one first, my Austrian friend.

Also, does this means it's my turn now?
Haha is that a challange? Who's going to be rich and famous first? Challange accepted!

And yes, this means it's your turn now.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

I think Maestro was just kidding ^^

Excellent interview, dahans, you make me laugh with your awesomeness
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 27, 2012, 04:09:12 AMI think Maestro was just kidding ^^

Excellent interview, dahans, you make me laugh with your awesomeness
I know he was.

Laughing is healthy!

Ruto

Hahaha^^ Omg I can't believe I almost forgot to post this...I was going to include pictures but I don't have photoshop atm -.-

1) (From Mashi) What is [your] favourite colour?
My favourite colour is blue. There is no reason for it and it's not that everything I have is blue. I just like this colour^^.

2) (From Mashi) What questions does he want me to ask him?
Ask me questions about my life/my hobbies/ my favourite music/my dreams.... there are so many things to ask^^

3) What other instrument would you like to play, besides piano?
The violin. Even though it sounds horrible at the beginning (like a dying cat), when you know how to play it it's really impressive. Also, women love violinsts.

4) Who is your least favorite composer? (since we all know who your favorite is xD)
Haha... a composer I absolutely hate? If I had to chose one... it would be Schönberg. I absolutely can't stand his music. Brrrrrrr

5) Is there anyone on NSM you'd like to have a drink with? Or get drunk and interrogate? xDDDD
Once again... haha^^. First of all, never start a drinking contest with me. You'll lose. and probably throw up afterwards Many people have tried, too many have failed. We're allowed to drink alcohol at the age of 16 in Austria. (professional experience!) I'd love to have a drink with everyone. DrP has challenged me once if I remember correctly...All the others... go ahead I am not afraid^^. There's nothing more awkward then telling all their personal secrets to a complete stranger *cough*. If you're not 16 forget it^^ ( I have to say that otherwise.... )

6) What would you do if you went swimming and someone stole your clothes?
I'd keep on swimming, until someone brings it back. If you go swimming naked...then you're in serious trouble. I guess I would keep on swimming or pretend to be dead.

O_O; Whaaaaat? xD You're not singling me out, are you? I would never...>__>

7) Is there any animal (other than a normal pet like a dog/cat/hamster/fish) that you would like to bring into your house and why?
An oviparous wooly cow. It would lay eggs, you can shear it and you would have plenty of milk and meat. Makes sense? I guess not.

I think yaks pretty much do those things, except lay eggs. Maybe a yak with a chicken perched on its head?

SlowPokemon

Ruto

You can learn a lot about people from their answers/questions :D

I remember *not paying attention* in class last year and telling you we were learning about Schoenberg...hahaha xD

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Ruto on October 10, 2012, 06:57:32 PMFirst of all, never start a drinking contest with me. You'll lose. and probably throw up afterwards Many people have tried, too many have failed.

Challenge Accepted

dahans

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on October 11, 2012, 01:37:16 PMhaha alright. When and where?^^

Men -.-

I mean, haha that's not how you sounded before^^ xDDDDD

If you're still reading this, go to bed...it's not worth killing your brain with beer for a silly challenge xD Although I'm placing my bets on dahans :D

Mashi

When is MaestroUGC being interviewed???

SlowPokemon

I PM'd him about it just today in fact! And it looks like I have time right now, so I'll be messaging him.