News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Interview topic!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, July 09, 2008, 01:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should I interview next?

Bespinben
9 (34.6%)
blueFlower
4 (15.4%)
Jompa
0 (0%)
Kefka
2 (7.7%)
Maestro
2 (7.7%)
MLF
0 (0%)
Saria
5 (19.2%)
Slow
0 (0%)
Wolf
1 (3.8%)
Xaoz
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: February 16, 2015, 06:34:26 PM

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

I think Tranzlater needs to be interviewed...maybe we'll finally figure out that avatar of his...

iDOWN

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on April 22, 2009, 03:55:31 PMHugo's interview foreshadows more adventures with iDOWN.
It's a must.
:D

PS: ily Hyoogoe, mah hoe. :3

SuperFireKirby

iDown is a happy ehhh... person.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

votevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevote

Palagerini

while another interview of Jamaha would be intresting... I don't want to disturb him of his busy "Lady's Man" schedule... =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Jamaha

KefkaticFanatic

Looks like JaMaHa is going to get double interviewed.

me irl
[close]

There's still 24 hours left!  Who knows what will happen! :D

Brassman388

Sad... no one voted for me... oh well, better luck next time.

SuperFireKirby

Seriously Brassman how did you get on there. Gooch or somebody cool should be on(No offense(not really)).

Brassman388

I suppose, I really didn't expect to be nominated. I guess that's good enough for me.

Thank you people of NSM.

SirIngusBingus

Is JaMaHa going to be interviewed, or not?

SuperFireKirby

Jamahahahahahaha it seems you have won.

He will, as soon as he isn't busy. >:(