ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

ALPRAS

Its in the site or in the forum?<Because if its the site, youre wrong. The site have "Raibow Star" theme, not Star Festival...

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

FallenPianist

Hum...I already arrange Ghostly Galaxy. It's in my submission thread. I don't know which one is better, cause i don't have access to notepad now. but maybe, people can tell us which one is the best arrangement, and we'll submit the best.

iDOWN

FallenPianist

Quote from: FallenPianist on July 22, 2008, 12:07:53 PMHum...I already arrange Ghostly Galaxy. It's in my submission thread. I don't know which one is better, cause i don't have access to notepad now. but maybe, people can tell us which one is the best arrangement, and we'll submit the best.

Hum...I listened your arrangement. I think the one you arrange sounds better, but mine is playable, (yours isn't). Let the public decide which arrangement will be summit.

ALPRAS

Yeah, youre right. Your version is incomplete and the left hand have wrong notes, but it is playable. Well, my version is more complete and have all good notes, but is less playable. But I forgot to put a thing in my sheet: normally I put a warning telling that "red" and "green" notes are OPCIONAL. But lets the public decide.

FallenPianist

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 22, 2008, 12:29:56 PMYeah, youre right. Your version is incomplete and the left hand have wrong notes, but it is playable. Well, my version is more complete and have all good notes, but is less playable. But I forgot to put a thing in my sheet: normally I put a warning telling that "red" and "green" notes are OPCIONAL. But lets the public decide.

Hum, you're right, if you remove the green and red note, your version is better. So summit it, i'll remove mine.

ALPRAS

Dont remove. Let the sheet stay in your site, because if you do that , the people will have 2 versions to choose  ;)

ALPRAS

Or we can join our versions and make even a better one  :)

Brawler4Ever

Alpras' could be a great duet piece. And we accept duet pieces.
And the sheet also needs a Key of B Minor, along with the D Minor. I think.  :P
Is that possible?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

blah54

as far as i know... i think there is maybe one duet piece on the site...

and this piece is not really suitable for a duet, b/c it would just make the other person play a harmony that could actually be played by one person... i'm not sure why anyone's said that it's unplayable, just play a lot of the red notes with the left hand, at most maybe two or three notes would probably not be played, but this is no where near unplayable...

however, it's a good arrangement, so good job
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

ALPRAS

Im thinking in make a 2 piano piece, in this case, Super Mario Galaxy End theme, because it have a lot of notes and I cant do it with just 2 hands...
About Ghostly Galaxy, The key is correct and dont need fixes.

ALPRAS

Nana1Popo2

wow, Battlerock galaxy sounds great! all of the songs do! great job!

where do u get all the midis? lol
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

ALPRAS

Thanks  ;D
I dont have the midis, but the MP3 files. I arrange all the musics in theire original version (orchestra)

You can get all SMG soundtrack here: http://www.sound-test.org/soundtracks/super-mario-bros/super-mario-galaxy/