ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

ALPRAS

WiiMan96

*agreement*    ;D

Nice work, ALPRAS! Your arrangement of SMB2 Selection Screen sounds more complete, but G-Han's is more accurate... it's a mixed bag for me  :P

ALPRAS

It looks like acurates better than me but thats a thing that im gonna change in the song...

ALPRAS

New update!(16th and 17th September)
- New song: Super Mario Galaxy - "Final Battle"
- New songs in progress : Rocket Knight Adventures 2 - "Stage 1" , "Stage 1 part 2"
- Song Fixed: Super Mario bros 2 - "Character Select"

PS: The song was fixed by Nakah
Enjoy

Composer #40

It happens Every. Day!

ALPRAS

I dont have the MP3, so ive arranged the song by ear by youtube. And in every site, they call "Final Bowser Battle" or just "Final Battle"...

Nakah

In Character Select, I think you should listen to the mp3 more closely. When it ends the normal theme to the song each time the last note is tied. You have every note being sticatto'd and this is not true.

I'm not saying this just because G-Han arranged it as you somewhat believe, in fact I dislike most of his arrangements as their too incomplete to the actual songs. His accuracy is better than yours in this particular song, though.

In any case, I fixed it for you the part that stuck out the most to me: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ded62df768b46048d2db6fb9a8902bda I don't feel as though sticatto is the best way to notate it either. It's not that jumpy in the original song. I know your arrangements to be very accurate, though I'm very skeptical when it comes to songs I actually know very well. Furthermore, it sounds like your pitch is too high from measure 10-15. It should be the same pitch as the part's pitch before it.

Brawler4Ever

SWEETNESS. Final Battle is great.

However, I think that it's C Sharp Major in Measures 1-10. That'll get rid of all of the Sharps, I think.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

ALPRAS

To Brawler4ever:
Thanks for your apreciation of my new song. About your correction, the song have 3 different key signs in the music. it starts in D minor, next F minor, and then G Minor. The song dont have any part in C Sharp Major. But thanks anyway ;)

To Nakah:
I like what youve done to song. It sounds really better. Ive putted my fixed version (fixed by yourself) on my submission. Thanks

blah54

final battle is a very good sheet... can't find anything to complain about lol...

anyways, very good job...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

ALPRAS

I think that is my best work.
Its well made but also is playable!!! A rare thing in my arrangements looool
Thanks

PS: Im preparing a surprise to all of you. But you all have to wait :P

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: ALPRAS on September 17, 2008, 08:19:58 AMTo Brawler4ever:
Thanks for your apreciation of my new song. About your correction, the song have 3 different key signs in the music. it starts in D minor, next F minor, and then G Minor. The song dont have any part in C Sharp Major. But thanks anyway ;)
:)
Then it's whatever-sign Minor. All I know is that it need another Sharp in its Key Sig from Meausres 1-10. (I'm not good with Music Theory or any of that stuff)  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

ALPRAS

I think I know what your saying. You think that I need to put a C Sharp. Thats a good ideia... let me check the song  ;)

ALPRAS

New update! (18th Sept.)
- Add new part and fixed Buoy Base
- new Stuff in my menu (Arrangements Review)

Enjoy!

dahans

i love the music you arrange simply brilliant youre right some parts are impossible to play but in my opinion it would sound boring if it would be to easy and you wrote thats these pieces are from koji kondo thats no true they are from mahito yokota koji kondo composed only good egg galaxy, rosettas observatory and the ice cap song :)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!