News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

ALPRAS

Those are some pretty interesting musics :)

First I'll finish an arrangement I'm doing right now, then I'll think about doing these :)

ALPRAS

Here's two more new arrangements :)
I hope you like them!

wariopiano

Quote from: ALPRAS on December 20, 2012, 01:55:28 PMThose are some pretty interesting musics :)

First I'll finish an arrangement I'm doing right now, then I'll think about doing these :)
ok, i can wait :D

ALPRAS

I'll see what can I do with them (but its going to take a while, its a bitcomplicated to do a good arrangement on a Mario Kart Wii song..) :)

In the meantime, I've completed another arrangement, this time from Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts! Sure, the game was a bit weak, but the musics are epic, and its a shame that there are only 2 arrangements in this site (and one of them is mine)!
I recommend you to take a look :)

wariopiano

Quote from: ALPRAS on December 21, 2012, 03:08:48 PMI'll see what can I do with them (but its going to take a while, its a bitcomplicated to do a good arrangement on a Mario Kart Wii song..) :)

In the meantime, I've completed another arrangement, this time from Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts! Sure, the game was a bit weak, but the musics are epic, and its a shame that there are only 2 arrangements in this site (and one of them its mine)!
I recommend you to take a look :)
Ok! Mario Kart Wii sheets are very difficult! Just ask mariolegofan!!!
take your time and have a good day ;D!

ALPRAS

New arrangement available!
As requested, I've arranged the Toy Time Galaxy song! It's not one of my best arrangements due to it's difficult rythms and voicings, but I still hoje you like it!

wariopiano, I haven't forgot about Mario Kart Wii, but they being really hard to arrange :)

Bloop

Toy Time Galaxy
-Tempo Marking is missing. The song is in 122 BPM
-Song Title and composer name needs to be bold, Game Title needs to be italic and size 12, and arranger name needs to be italic. The "Score" text box is unnecessary, and the copyright needs the site link in it (http://www.ninsheetm.us/)
Bar 2-9:
Bar 13, 17: The eighth Bb needs to be two tied sixteenth notes.
Bar 18, 20, 34, 36:
Bar 26-37: O_o_O I would suggest to just remove the other voices, because it makes the sheet a hell to read.
Bar 26-33:

ALPRAS

Gee, oh could I forget to to that stuff!! *facepalm*

About the voices, I dont know what voice shoud I take, because they are all important!
There are two top voices who are constatly making a dialogue, but I also need the bass to keep the rythm...

About the 9th measure, that 1st rythm is wrong. Sure is easier to understand, but it's not the same thing...
I've putted someting close to that now...

Bloop

I guess you started fixing it. Take another look at bars 4, 8 and 26-36 in the left hand. Also, the last four measures still look horribly messy. I would recommend something like this:

Playback is exactly the same. Btw, I didn't fix the bass in this one, so look back at my previous post.

Bloop

-Bar 4 and 8 still have wrong rhythm groupings. Same for bar 13, 17, 18, 20, 34 and 36.
-Why are the notes a tied stacatto in bar 26-33? That doesn't seem logical.
-The tied notes should be an eighth note in bars 18-21 and 34-36.

ALPRAS

Bloop

This:

In bars 18-20 and 34-36 needs to be this:

Maybe you thought it needed to be that way because of the eighth Bb I was talking about in my first post. That only was in bar 13 and 17, not 18-20 and 34-36.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Bloop on January 05, 2013, 04:42:59 PMThis:

In bars 18-20 and 34-36 needs to be this:

Maybe you thought it needed to be that way because of the eighth Bb I was talking about in my first post. That only was in bar 13 and 17, not 18-20 and 34-36.

NOOOOOOO!!!! What's wrong with me..

Here it is again..

I thought I had to do the opposite, but now it's fine...