News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

ALPRAS

I like what you've done with the video :)
PS: Ive posted a comment there :P

Ive already made a video with me playing Buoy Base, but the video is way too heavy to put it on youtube (253 MB) xD so you're free to put your own :P

PPS: Can i use your video to make some advertiment with my arrangement? :P

KHRZ

Of course ;D Wihtout your arrangment, I wouldn't even be able to play it  :P

ALPRAS

Thanks  ;)

With your video, i can show everyone that its not impossible to play my arrangements  ;D

Brassman388

Hey Alpras, I have a question. Do you post your arrangements that you make on both sites? Just curious, cause I wanted to post them on GMW also, but I don't know If you can do that. Can you?

ALPRAS

Yeah, Ive posted my arrangement in both sites, and you can certainly do it..
But notice that theres some changes that you have make if you want to put them on GMW, but basically, you only have to change the sheet format... ;)

Jamaha

While GMW's "GMW vs. NSM"-attitude can be formidable, there are no restrictions (at least from NSM's part) regarding where you submit your sheets.

ALPRAS

That "war" is stupid...
They are different sites with the same purposes...  We shouldnt be against them. We should help and support us...

Brassman388

ALPRAS

killers4793

are you useing anything with finale because i have 2009 and i get an error that says "missing requested plugin: kontakt player 2 for bank #1"

Brassman388

Quote from: killers4793 on April 02, 2009, 06:31:29 PMare you useing anything with finale because i have 2009 and i get an error that says "missing requested plugin: kontakt player 2 for bank #1"

Go to "Midi/audio" then click on "play though midi" it should work.

ALPRAS

Normally I use Garritan sounds to arrange, so thats the source of that errors.
Do what Brassman said. It'll make it work...

killers4793

ALPRAS

NasiDe

Any news on that Super Paper Mario song, "The Ultimate Show"?