News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

ALPRAS

Quote from: dahans on April 26, 2009, 02:06:51 AM
Quote from: ALPRAS on April 25, 2009, 07:53:36 AM
Quote from: tatormellow on April 24, 2009, 06:16:34 PMthe fate of the universe link dosn't work  :'(

Ill fix it as soon as possible  ;)

Quote from: dahans on April 25, 2009, 04:44:00 AM
Quote from: ALPRAS on April 24, 2009, 02:29:03 PMNo school= No future
No Girlfriend= no sex :P

I cant quit both of them xD
Ill try to get some time to arrange but I doubt it :P
no girlfriend=more time
No school= even more time to arrange
 ;D

Thats a very optimist way to see this case :P

yeah that's true but u could arrange while having sex or?  xD

Ive never tried that lol :P Myabe I could make one :P (Itll be a bit hard to hear, since I have to listen the song while she's screming xD)

PS: uh-oh, We're beggining a pyramid! xD

dahans

Quote from: ALPRAS on April 26, 2009, 10:19:58 AM
Quote from: dahans on April 26, 2009, 02:06:51 AM
Quote from: ALPRAS on April 25, 2009, 07:53:36 AM
Quote from: tatormellow on April 24, 2009, 06:16:34 PMthe fate of the universe link dosn't work  :'(

Ill fix it as soon as possible  ;)

Quote from: dahans on April 25, 2009, 04:44:00 AM
Quote from: ALPRAS on April 24, 2009, 02:29:03 PMNo school= No future
No Girlfriend= no sex :P

I cant quit both of them xD
Ill try to get some time to arrange but I doubt it :P
no girlfriend=more time
No school= even more time to arrange
 ;D

Thats a very optimist way to see this case :P

yeah that's true but u could arrange while having sex or?  xD

Ive never tried that lol :P Myabe I could make one :P (Itll be a bit hard to hear, since I have to listen the song while she's screming xD)

PS: uh-oh, We're beggining a pyramid! xD
i have got a good idea she could scream the song u want to arrange that's brilliant or?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

You ve made me remember a song that Ive "composed" which Ive called "The sex song" xD
Its like: I grab the sex partner and I make sex with her over the piano :P
Her ass will play the notes and, at the same time, she screams xD

dahans

wow that's really creative. U must be a genius. But in my opinion u really should try this.

ALPRAS

Ill try to arrange something, but not the requests right now, since they are hard to make and Ill need a lot of time.....
Ill arrange something from the new Prince of Persia :P

dahans

ALPRAS

Galaxy: Its on my plans arranging all the songs from it :P
Paper Mario: Its really hard making arrangements from this one cuz only a limited number of songs are possible to arrange so.....

Have you heard the Prince of Persia 2008 songs? they are trully amazing and beautiful :P

dahans

Quote from: JaMaHa on March 31, 2009, 08:26:31 AMWhile GMW's "GMW vs. NSM"-attitude can be formidable, there are no restrictions (at least from NSM's part) regarding where you submit your sheets.
I have got  a question. What is GMW? Or why is there such a "war" between both sites?

Brassman388

There is no war, just some competitive attitude between... really, just GMW. I don't really know the whole story, but really, I've seen no war... yet.

GMW or GameMusicWorld, is also an arranging site. It is the predecessor of NSM. That's all i know.

dahans

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 27, 2009, 11:19:59 PMThere is no war, just some competitive attitude between... really, just GMW. I don't really know the whole story, but really, I've seen no war... yet.

GMW or GameMusicWorld, is also an arranging site. It is the predecessor of NSM. That's all i know.
I visited this site and in my opinion GMW can't compete against NSM. (I hope this was the right site  :)) And what do you mean by predecessor? Do you mean that GMW is the "mother" of NSM?

Brassman388

No, its the other way around, NSM is the mother of GMW, or sister site as some call it. The only reason I go to GMW is because they accept orchestral arrangements. NSM doesnt. that's the only reason.

dahans

oh I understand. Why doesn't Ninsheetmusic accept orchestral music? This would be a good idea in my opinion.

ALPRAS

GreekGeek

Quote from: ALPRAS on April 26, 2009, 01:10:44 PMYou ve made me remember a song that Ive "composed" which Ive called "The sex song" xD
Its like: I grab the sex partner and I make sex with her over the piano :P
Her ass will play the notes and, at the same time, she screams xD
You're dirty ;)

ALPRAS

Lol, its being really hard getting time to come here so.....