ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

ALPRAS

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

Brassman388

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

^Nope. "Nothing" means "no waiting", at least when we speak about time. Thus, nothing is the best that could happen. "Better than no arranging", which I suppose was Dahans's original meaning, I agree with, though.

And could you at least give us a small teaser as to what comes next? A .mid sample from a finished part of the song? Please?

Good luck with life, though!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ALPRAS

Well, 1st, Im apreciate you guys for wanting me here in NSM and for liking my arrangements :)
Now, Ill finish school on June 4th, so you'll dont have to wait so much for my return  ;D

About the "teaser"... I dont have anything prepared right now, but I can tell you the games Ill work:
-Super Mario Galaxy (as usual :P)
-Prince Of Persia
-Super Paper Mario (I have to finish "Ultimate show" once and for all xD)
-Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
-Mario Kart Wii
-The Elder Scolls 4: Oblivion
And other games :)

GreekGeek

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 20, 2009, 09:14:24 AM^Nope. "Nothing" means "no waiting", at least when we speak about time. Thus, nothing is the best that could happen. "Better than no arranging", which I suppose was Dahans's original meaning, I agree with, though.

Right... And the point being? ::)

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on May 20, 2009, 01:52:34 PM
Quote from: Cobraroll on May 20, 2009, 09:14:24 AM^Nope. "Nothing" means "no waiting", at least when we speak about time. Thus, nothing is the best that could happen. "Better than no arranging", which I suppose was Dahans's original meaning, I agree with, though.

Right... And the point being? ::)

The point being not to trivialize everything and just wait for Alpras to post his arrangements.

Gooch

I still vote "The Ultimate Show" as first priority  ;D  ;)

tatormellow

So i know you have a lot going on and this website only does piano scores... but i was wondering if you could make some SMG scores for a full orchestra! It doesn't have to be soon but if at some point you could it would be awesome!  :D