ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

WiiMan96

I've finished (but not perfected) Count Bleck's Theme. I can't find the key signature, and the bass is a bit sour, but up to this point it's the best I can do. It's an awfully hard song to arrange.  :P

SirIngusBingus

Yes! Bleck's Theme NEEDS to be on this site! Exceeeeelent.

ALPRAS

WiiMan96

Quote from: ALPRAS on June 30, 2009, 04:52:53 PMLOL. Im already working on Count's Bleck :D

Count's Bleck doesn't need working on.

Count Bleck's Theme does. ;)

Good luck with it, BTW. It's a beast.  :-\

ALPRAS

Quote from: ALPRAS on June 30, 2009, 04:52:53 PMLOL. Im already working on Count Bleck's theme :D

Fixed :P

WiiMan96

That's just me being a jerk. Good luck with it!  :)

ALPRAS

Your good guy ;P I use to be a jerk... Now Im just a little jerk  ;D

WiiMan96

Quote from: ALPRAS on June 30, 2009, 05:17:16 PMYour good guy ;P I use to be a jerk... Now Im just a little jerk  ;D

;D

Wait, shouldn't we be doing something more... constructive? How's about you work on Count's Bleck Count Bleck's Theme and I prepare to upload some more crap to my submissions.  ;)

ALPRAS

Yeaaaaah.... I think Ill do it tomorow, since Im very tired today (its 1:00am here) :P
your arrangements arent crap at all! I like them very much

WiiMan96

Thank you!

You need rest to tackle that fiendish beast that is Count Bleck! It's, what, 10:30am over here. :P

EDIT: However, Dark Cloud 2: Balance Valley, which I'm fixing up now, is really bad. :P

ALPRAS

Quote from: WiiMan96 on June 30, 2009, 05:24:43 PMThank you!

You need rest to tackle that fiendish beast that is Count Bleck! It's, what, 10:30am over here. :P

EDIT: However, Dark Cloud 2: Balance Valley, which I'm fixing up now, is really bad. :P

we reaaaaly need to stop arranging beast musics xD

WiiMan96

Quote from: ALPRAS on June 30, 2009, 05:27:55 PM
Quote from: WiiMan96 on June 30, 2009, 05:24:43 PMThank you!

we reaaaaly need to stop arranging beast musics xD

Saves other people the effort, I guess.  ;)

Balance Valley isn't too hard, just I gotta lower the bass staff an octave because there's too much conflict with the right hand. Key sig and cleaning up some tied notes and it should be fine. :)

ALPRAS

Ok, Showdown town arrangement is almost ready! Its the longest arrangement Ill ever made (about 5:10 mins of music), and you can take a look on its progress. Im about 80% of the song :P

PS: Look out with those jumps!

Comment it please :)