News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

This...is....INCREDIBLE!!!METROID FANS COME HERE!

Started by MetroidHunter26, April 30, 2008, 08:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

KefkaticFanatic

Yeah, the guy is only making 6 so I'm guessing they're going to run for about $200-500 at least.

me irl
[close]

razer84

damn commies.

Composer #40

You think action-figure making companies would buy into this or copy him?
Pretty awesome though ;D

It happens Every. Day!

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on April 30, 2008, 09:14:26 PMAre you going to get one?  :P
I wish :( but I am going to make one too! (with my friend) and I'm going to make a Link one ;D and alot more!

pumpy_heart

Nintendo made some a long time ago (which Im proud to say I have one of NES/GB Samus).
These look ok I guess. Kindof a little too glossy for me, but they are cool none the less.

Palagerini

lol that's cool. he should make a ridely action figure to go along with samus.... (and that they could fight each other! SWEET!)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Shiny Boy

Pretty neat...especially it being hand-made. That's pretty crazy.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tgamer240

For a minute, when I read this post, I thought I would see Zero Suit Samus. When I saw the pictures, I was wrong. But anyway, cool!
Woof woof! Er, I mean, beep beep!

acropol

Quote from: Palagerini on May 03, 2008, 05:31:41 PMlol that's cool. he should make a ridely action figure to go along with samus.... (and that they could fight each other! SWEET!)

if i reckon he was making one last year, it's a guy that was on IGN boards.... he was making that shit for sooooooo daaaaaaaaaamn long... i bet it'll cost like a thousand bucks or something lol

Dekudude

Nice. ^_^ Personally, I like First 4 Figures' better, though. :P