Which is better: Harry Potter movies or Harry Potter books?

Started by SuperFireKirby, July 14, 2008, 07:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Same thing as the subject.

The Movies
5 (12.5%)
The Books
30 (75%)
They Both Suck
5 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Jedesyus

They should ditch the movies all together, they're atrocious

The last book seemed rushed and I dont like how it ended - but that's just me

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Jedesyus on August 11, 2008, 12:24:50 AMThey should ditch the movies all together, they're atrocious

The last book seemed rushed and I dont like how it ended - but that's just me
well, maybe it was kinda rushed, but it was still really good- and i dont like how it ended either
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Jedesyus

At least one of the main characters should have died!! lol

SuperFireKirby

Thats how all good books have to end. If they don't then someone can revive the character some twenty years later.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PseudoMario16

ok, who the hell said the movies were better- they should DIE!!!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sir Awesomesauce

When I read the books, (well mainly the first) there was a feeling of fun and whimsy of another world of magic. It wasn't this latin-voodoo-hexing or genie-nose-twitching, but a fun new world of talking objects, owls and stuff. I feel like the movies sucked the brilliant fun out of the books to try and make it seem grander and more epic... when it just goes against my interests...

I guess everybody's entitled to their own opinion though!
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SuperFireKirby

I think if a magic world exists its probably far from being fun and whimsical.

Brawler4Ever

Depends on who you're asking...
The Joker+magical powers=fun and whimsical(for him, anyway).
 ;D
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

SuperFireKirby

iDOWN

Quote from: HungryDragon on July 14, 2008, 08:49:09 AMwell the books do have Mrs. Weasly    ::)

NOT MY DAUTER YOU BITCH

LOL. Mrs. Weasley PWN'T that scene. xDDD

I like the books better :3

SuperFireKirby

musicguy360

PseudoMario16

SuperFireKirby