Which is better: Harry Potter movies or Harry Potter books?

Started by SuperFireKirby, July 14, 2008, 07:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Same thing as the subject.

The Movies
5 (12.5%)
The Books
30 (75%)
They Both Suck
5 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on September 14, 2008, 07:38:47 PMWTF- WHO VOTED FOR THE MOVIES- I BELIVE THAT THE MOVIES SUCK COCK

That's more politically correct.
As Dude pointed out, only Kirby sucks on this forum.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

SuperFireKirby

If anyone here needs a new book to read, I recommend Ender's Game. There's like eight books in the series. Only for the experienced reader.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on September 15, 2008, 03:55:34 PM
Quote from: PseudoMario16 on September 14, 2008, 07:38:47 PMWTF- WHO VOTED FOR THE MOVIES- I BELIVE THAT THE MOVIES SUCK COCK

And PianoMas- *SMACK*

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 17, 2008, 12:23:54 PMIf anyone here needs a new book to read, I recommend Ender's Game. There's like eight books in the series. Only for the experienced reader.

There's 4 books in the Ender's Game Quartet.
Aaaand there's 4 books in the Ender's Shadow Quartet.

Speaker for the Dead and up is for philosophical and science people.
Shadow of the Hegemon and up is for people who are interested in World War 3.  ;)
Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow go hand-in-hand for just about everybody who doesn't mind swearing.
I like all eight books :P

^^Of course, this isn't set in stone. I'm not philosphical OR scientific and I still like Speaker for the Dead and up.

Palagerini

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on September 15, 2008, 03:55:34 PM

haha that took me a while to get =P. good one =D
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

mantis985

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on September 17, 2008, 04:35:10 PM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 17, 2008, 12:23:54 PMIf anyone here needs a new book to read, I recommend Ender's Game. There's like eight books in the series. Only for the experienced reader.

There's 4 books in the Ender's Game Quartet.
Aaaand there's 4 books in the Ender's Shadow Quartet.

Speaker for the Dead and up is for philosophical and science people.
Shadow of the Hegemon and up is for people who are interested in World War 3.  ;)
Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow go hand-in-hand for just about everybody who doesn't mind swearing.
I like all eight books :P

^^Of course, this isn't set in stone. I'm not philosphical OR scientific and I still like Speaker for the Dead and up.

Ender's Game is way better than Harry Potter.  Anyone read the new one yet?  I think the books are good, but the movies just suck.

Brawler4Ever

New what? New Ender's Game book? Or new Harry Potter book?