News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG XCIV: How to Kill TWG

Started by davy, August 19, 2017, 02:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 21, 2017, 07:03:34 PMWhatchu thinkin, BDS? should we do a Noc lynch instead?
Yes. I think I've made my stance on Noc clear.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 21, 2017, 07:05:02 PMYes. I think I've made my stance on Noc clear.

You mean this?

Spoiler
[8:48 PM] Golden Silver: "If brainy is human BDS could be a wolf, but msf isn't" I think you're just making up random stuff now, Noc.
[8:49 PM] Golden Silver: oh wait
[8:49 PM] Golden Silver: you've been doing that for a while now
[8:50 PM] Olimar12345: rekt
[8:51 PM] Golden Silver: i mean
[8:51 PM] Golden Silver: i've been pretty much the only one advocating brainy as a human
[8:51 PM] Golden Silver: if i were a wolf
[8:51 PM] Golden Silver: and brainy was actually human
[8:52 PM] Golden Silver: that would make no sense
[close]

Just wanted to know if we were going to get a nice post or something.

oh, and temporary RETRACT

Current count:

Noc 2 (dudeman, BDS)
dudeman 2 (Noc, Egadd)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 21, 2017, 07:07:51 PMYou mean this?
Well, that's only the most recent thing.

QuoteJust wanted to know if we were going to get a nice post or something.
nope

I think I've been on the "I think we should lynch Noc" train for a while, and aside from an actual vote, I see no need to reiterate everything I've already said.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Last post before I sleep: first and foremost e gadd is the lynch pin-  he needs to make sure he knows what to do.

Secondly, I'm not entirely sure about this plan.  That being said, if I'm wrong msf played a fantastic wolf game :3

From my perspective, if we lynch dudeman and e gadd vigis olimar, there's absolutely no way the humans will lose.  If the game isn't over at that point trasdegi is a wolf by process of elimination.  All of this is banking purely on the premise that I read BDS and msf town- I think that's correct.  Since I didn't get computer access I can't share what I noticed for me to arrive at this conclusion

If I end up getting lynched then e gadd needs to vigi dudeman I think
Not 100% about that but I think it means he's inactivity

The numbers are weird though so If we want everyone to vote there needs to be an insta

My vote will obviously remain on dudeman since it has to
I'll let the rest of you figure out who we're lynching and once you've reached a majority THEN we can insta

Am I missing anything?
*clutches tinfoil hat harder and prays BDS is not wolf*
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Dudeman I guess. I really don't care anymore. I mean it doesn't matter, since we can Vigi the other one anyway.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Wait a minute. If we even out the votes, we can use this as an opportunity to narrow down who lost their vote. Anybody else want to join in?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Trasdegi

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

TWG XCIV: How to Kill TWG

There's no seering in this game, so colors are just for convenience.

Wolves
1. Breaking the rules - Can wolf a player during the night phase. If he wolves a player, Inactivity cannot use its power during the same night phase.
2. Inactivity - Cannot wolf. Each night phase can target one player, except himself or Breaking the rules. That player loses his vote. If Inactivity uses its power, Breaking the rules cannot wolf during the same night phase. During the day phase, Inactivity can opt to have its voting power changed based on the amount of times it succesfully caused a player to lose its vote:
        0 times: vote counts for 1
        1 time: vote counts for 1,01
        2 times: vote counts for 2,01
        3 times or more: Any vote he casts immediately causes an insta on the player Inactivity voted for, and other players' votes can't cause insta's.

Humans:
3. TWC Member - Known for his abuse of power frivolousness, he can ban (=vigi) one player each night phase. Additionally, during any phase, but one time only, he can post the name of a player that was vigi'd followed by 'that ban was just a joke, also, frivolous.' to revive that player at the end of the phase.
4. Host - In an attempt to keep his game alive he can convince a player to keep playing (=guard) each night phase. This protects them from both Inactivity and Breaking the rules. Cannot guard self. Each time he guards a player that was also guarded the night phase before, a random human other than the host and the guarded player loses his vote, because the game is no fun if the host has favorites. This loss of votes doesn't count towards Inactivity's voting power, unless Inactivity targets the same player at any point in the game.
5. Player
6. Player
7. Player
8. Player

Role PM's
Breaking the rules
You are Breaking the rules. I mean, you have the role Breaking the rules. If I catch you breaking the rules, you will be kicked out of the game, even though you are Breaking the rules.

NAME is Inactivity.
[close]
Inactivity
You are Inactivity. That is not an excuse to be inactive.

NAME is Breaking the rules, well, I mean, that's his role, not his current activity.
[close]
TWC Member
You are the TWC Member. It is your duty to provide a structural base for the subforum, to make sure things don't get out of hand and to govern the subforum with knowledge and experience. Or you can just go trigger happy and ban everyone.

Frivolous.
[close]
Host
You are the host. Wait, no, I am the host. You just have the role Host. You can convince people to keep playing, but try to not have favourites, that might backfire.
[close]
Player
You are a Player. You should really stop having all those one-night stands, though.
[close]
[close]

1. Olimar12345
2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. E. Gadd Industries
5. Dudeman
6. BrainyLucario
7. Trasdegi
8. mastersuperfan

Day 1 is over. Dudeman was lynched at the end of the phase (there was no insta). It's now Night 2. Night 2 ends August 23rd 2:00AM PST, 3:00AM MST, 4:00AM CST, 5:00AM EST, 11:00AM CET. That's 24 hours from now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Trasdegi

So we know than either noc, egadd, olimar or me loosed their vote n1 (it was highly probable)

Trasdegi

Quote from: davy on August 22, 2017, 01:59:58 AMDay 1 is over. It's now day 1. Day 1 ends August 23r1d
little problem here...

davy

Quote from: Trasdegi on August 22, 2017, 03:05:21 AMlittle problem here...

Thanks, I edited it. Speaking of editing, players are not allowed to edit their posts.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Trasdegi

Sorry I didn't remembered this rule and I won't do again (it was a typo)

Dudeman

Ah. Well then. I see.

We'll see how this turns out, then.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Since the game is ending either tonight if we lose or tomorrow if we win, I think now is the best time for everyone to publicize all their 1 on 1s
unmotivated