News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Quote from: Magus Darkwind on May 06, 2009, 04:20:32 PMWell, you made it so I didn't win, but if you do happen to save me...you know, things can change.

I'll keep that in mind.

Magus Darkwind

OK guys, does anyone here know do any form of dancing? (very randomly)
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

SirIngusBingus

As a matter of fact, yes. I can ballroom dance, not that I wanted to learn. However, I did, and let me tell you, the ladies love it.

Brassman388

Man... Where did you go to school? I want to learn how to dance like that. Oh well...

Magus Darkwind

Begin able to learn it at school...very nice, wish my school did that too
*casts flare*

SirIngusBingus

It wasn't at school. I went to a summer program at a college last summer, and there was a schedule problem, leaving us with 2 hours of free time every day. Our RA for the week happened to be the captain of the college's Ballroom Dance team, so he taught us how to dance.

Magus Darkwind

Ok, I am not as jealous, because  I can do that anyways, which I'm planning on doing this summer or next
*casts flare*

SirIngusBingus

Hey, Magus, you won. Yay.

This game is really getting boring now...

SuperFireKirby

Well while Magus is learning to ballroom dance, I'm going to be learning ninjitsu. I've seen videos of kung fu vs. ninjitsu and ninjitsu wins every time in an everyday environment. On an actual mat kung fu wins becuase ninjitsu is alot of learning to use the environment around you to your advantage. ITS GONNA BE SICK!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

:o

You know, ninjutsu isn't...real...per se...it's really just another form of martial arts....it's not that big a deal...

SuperFireKirby

Are you saying it isnt real or that it is?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Magus Darkwind

What are you going for, an actual method for self-defense or just martial arts, or just for fun? Because actually I know an effective system known as close combat training, which was previously banned for its brutality. Just thought I'd throw that in there.
*casts flare*

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 08, 2009, 01:13:06 PMAre you saying it isnt real or that it is?

Well, there is such a thing as Ninjutsu, but it's nothing like in the movies or games. You can't actually make a tree wrap itself around your enemy, or make rocks shoot out of the ground at them, or...you get the idea.

SuperFireKirby

I realize that. When I mean using your environment I meant if someone tries to punch you in a resturant you can block the punch and then quickly grab a knife and stab it in to him without even looking around since masters of it are amzing at using whats inthe room to their advantage. I think it was when I said environment you thought I meant nature when I meant your surroundings.

SirIngusBingus

That's not Ninjutsu really, that's just developing your reflexes to the point where you're amazing.