Whoevers post last wins. New rule.

Started by Egnio, July 18, 2008, 04:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A# Minor

How sad... wait, why is this so small?!
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Mr_Chicken

Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

A# Minor

(This post does not count, I can try again at 10 PM central.)

BOO. I knew I shouldn't have posted again lol
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 11, 2023, 10:39:07 PMTWG is truly the greatest loss :(

Gadd's Word of the Week? Month?

Something something iS THis LoSs?¿

Also say, that might be better, Gadd's Word of the Week.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 14, 2023, 11:13:49 AMmost people either went to discord or just don't use the forums much anymore :p
Basically this. Most people use the forums for the sheet music submission process.

...or simply for the sake of trying to keep the forums alive.

Quote from: A# Minor on May 16, 2023, 08:13:27 PMTwo wins XDXD
I think the general consensus is that it only counts as one win until it's interrupted by someone else :P

Quote from: A# Minor on May 17, 2023, 07:54:34 PMUm what?? lol
|  ||
|| |_
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

A# Minor

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 17, 2023, 10:11:59 PMI think the general consensus is that it only counts as one win until it's interrupted by someone else :P

I thought so too, but then there's this (copied from page 1).
"-If this topic goes 48 hours without any posts, then that counts as two wins, and so on."
Did I misread that?

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 17, 2023, 10:11:59 PM|  ||
|| |_
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 18, 2023, 04:29:27 PMHaha funni Discord meem

BRUH I CAN'T USE DISCORD, DON'T DO THAT TO ME XDXDXD
...Can I "ban" both of you? Oh wait, wrong thread. Never mind. OK, I'm going to bed now...
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: A# Minor on May 18, 2023, 08:54:42 PMI thought so too, but then there's this (copied from page 1).
"-If this topic goes 48 hours without any posts, then that counts as two wins, and so on."
Did I misread that?
Hm, good point. Let's just say those were the 2008 edition of the rules. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mr_Chicken

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 17, 2023, 10:11:59 PMBasically this. Most people use the forums for the sheet music submission process.

...or simply for the sake of trying to keep the forums alive.
I think the general consensus is that it only counts as one win until it's interrupted by someone else :P
|  ||
|| |_

KEEP THE FORUMS ALIVE
I WIN
Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 18, 2023, 10:33:41 PMHm, good point. Let's just say those were the 2008 edition of the rules. :P
Yes, although consider also that I would have racked up over a year's worth of victory with that ruleset XD
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

A# Minor

"I would have racked up over a year's worth of victory with that ruleset"—I thought that was what happened. (Quotes aren't working for some unknown reason.)

Yep, 2008 edition lol

I NEED TO STOP POSTING LATE AT NIGHT AND GO TO BED. XD
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Mr_Chicken