News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG CI Sign-Ups

Started by davy, March 04, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

And TWG CI will be...

Maestro's My Name is Mephistopheles
6 (42.9%)
Mikey's Hydradoodle (hosted by BrainyLucario)
10 (71.4%)
FireArrow's True Love's Kiss
5 (35.7%)
BlackDragonSlayer's In the Era of the Daytime Moon
5 (35.7%)
davy's A Faction Festival
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: March 11, 2018, 03:53:23 AM

mikey

I was just going to keep track of each player's W/L, their alignment, and when they died
For example if you rully rully want me to keep track of wolfhunting accuracy through vote or night action or things a little more specific like that let me know cause otherwise I'm not putting in the effort
unmotivated

FireArrow

oh, starting from this game. I thought you meant stats for this game in specific and was really confused how that would work lol
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Yeah; IIRC, it probably has something to do with the TWG Wiki which nobody has touched in ages but is still there.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Nova just told me he's dropping out and is too lazy to get on here and say it himself
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

there goes hydradoodle unless we find a replacement
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: mikey on March 09, 2018, 01:37:59 PMthere goes hydradoodle unless we find a replacement

hey my game requires an odd number of players ;p
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dudeman

Good thing I voted for both :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

What happened to Charu?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mastersuperfan

I'd be willing to play only if it's hydradoodle lol
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

unmotivated

davy

Quote from: mikey on March 05, 2018, 01:36:30 PMperfect
BrainyLucario is willing to host this game:

TWG 101: Hydradoodle
A Hydra game

1. Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Seer
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human

For those of you unaware with hydra games, it's played with mystery accounts and two players share a single account.  Either player can post or do anything without the permission of the other players, but it gives you a second head to talk to.  You can do things like put an experienced player with a less experienced player or just completely randomize it.  This setup is prone to good RNG, like if the seer hits the wolf N1 or the wolf hits the seer N1, but it ought to be a quick fun game.  After how long 100 lasted I think a shorter one would be fun.

With 6 players beginning on a night phase humans were allowed a single mislynch on day 1; with 7 players beginning on a day phase they will still be allowed a single mislynch.  To compensate the seer will be given a random green check before the game starts.

How dit you plan to determine the teams? If you do it randomly teams can becom unbalanced quickly. If you decide to team up experienced with non-experienced players I suggest that you post the teams before starting the game.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Trasdegi

wouldn't posting teams destroy a part of the fun of this game?

mikey

that's entirely up to brainylucario to decide
unmotivated

davy

Quote from: mikey on March 10, 2018, 07:53:33 AMthat's entirely up to brainylucario to decide

In that case, same question to Brainy
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

Quote from: Trasdegi on March 10, 2018, 03:47:57 AMwouldn't posting teams destroy a part of the fun of this game?
yes, this is part of the fun of mystery games.  Hydra accounts it's not as big of a deal since you can have two people with different posting styles to disguise.  Pairing players randomly would be the default and having two really good players together isn't as big of a deal as it might be- it's just like having a single very good player and a single very inexperienced player in the same game.  The reason I suggested intentionally pairing roles is to help the inexperienced players- if brainy doesn't think that's necessary it'll most likely need to be random.  Since he's host I'm leaving the method up to him, is all.
unmotivated