News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Dark Knight

Started by Nakah, July 18, 2008, 11:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Can't... wait....for....DVD!

Want to see the awsomest part of any movie ever? Click on this link!

Edit:  This was a rickroll.  This post has been edited to remove the stupidity...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BanhMi

The Dark Knight was pretty good, but I was a bit disappointed in it due to all the hype. =/
Nonetheless, the Joker was pretty creepy.
<3 Cows

The-Real-Link

GAAAA!!!!!!! I only got to see part of it, and now I dieing to see all of it!!!!! GAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!sa;kfhjierhisenlabhbaeg......

razer84

This movie was so over-rated. ::)

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

Um, no.  It was a great film.  Not like amazing and perfect, but nobody said it was.

me irl
[close]

razer84

Quote from: Gamer4250 on December 29, 2008, 08:39:11 AMUm, no.  It was a great film.  Not like amazing and perfect, but nobody said it was.

It was a good movie, I didn't say it wasn't. And there have been plenty of people (maybe not on this site) that have said it was perfect.

I said that in response to the post above my previous one, I was just kind of like, "Meh, over-rated," when I came out of the theater.

damn commies.

MooglePi

I loved the dark knight so much, I mean if you saw it after everyone else had told you it was perfect then I understand your disappointment. That has happened to me far too many times, but I saw The Dark Knight at midnight and Im a Batman fanatic so to me it was one of the best movies I've seen.

Harvest

I would say it isn't overrated.

Rarely am I able to see a movie more than once and still enjoy it at all.
-

SuperFireKirby

great movie. end of story

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

I loved it! But it was a bit overrated...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

looks like Dahans revived this but yeah it was a little over-rated. But f everyone had put on as good of a performance as Heath Ledger, it WOULD have been perfect.

GreekGeek

The Joker was fantastic :D
And Two-Face was cool to see.

SirIngusBingus

But now, the comics have killed Batman. *Sniff*

Tranzlater

And they killed 3 robins. WHEN WILL THE SLAUGHTER END???
But you'd expect a rich person such as Bruce to have some sex, a child, and after 50 years POSSIBLY ANOTHER BATMAN???

That's how they'd revive him. I BET
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Or they'll just say: "Oh, he wasn't really dead! We just made everybody sad for 30 weeks cause he was frikken' hibernating and the sun made him regenerate and come back!!!" Like Superman. >:(