Quote from: Latios212 on May 03, 2021, 04:28:28 PMAlrighty! Some feedback to start:
- Playability of the intro - the right hand is really fast and even though everything sticks within an octave range I think the amount of notes makes it tricky to hit all of them easily. I would suggest doing something like removing the notes in the top layer to have the right hand focus on the 16th notes.
- Also watch out for overly large intervals that would be difficult to play at this tempo - like m. 2 LH beat 2, m. 18 RH beta 1, and m. 45 RH beat 4.5. These tenth intervals are difficult/unplayable at this tempo, so consider removing notes in the less important voice accordingly.
- Octave clefs aren't used in piano music. You can use an 8vb line or simply a text performance note (like in the first measure) to indicate that the left hand should be played lower.
- Avoid using staccato'd dotted quarter notes for the rhythm in m. 3 and places like it - just use a staccato quarter + eighth rest instead.
- We can get to formatting in Finale later, but make sure you consult the formatting guidelines for how the composer and arranger info is to be presented. Also make sure the game name matches what we use on site and that the URL has a https instead of http.
I can come back to check the notes at a later time!
okay, i changed the intro for the right hand to make it more playable. i think i fixed all the major formatting problems
for the large intervals, i've just been putting some of the notes in the second part in parenthesis. should i get rid of them altogether instead? (like at the end of measure 45?)