News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 26, 2015, 07:16:18 PMI do not believe it is required on the California driving test, so no. Bwahahaha.
You still have to pull over to a curb and back up in a straight line... but parallel parking is easy so why shouldn't it be a problem (then again, my backup camera is REALLY handy for that)

Quote from: Winter on June 28, 2015, 02:37:12 PMFunny you should mention that, I haven't drank any caffeine in about 6 weeks
How are you still living?

FierceDeity

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 30, 2015, 08:42:14 PMHere's the question I still haven't figured out though, even months after looking at this game: should I get it for Wii U or Nintendo 3DS?

Honestly, whichever you think is going to be more convenient. It's not really a game that would benefit from whatever display/sound system you might have your wii u hooked up to; half of the point of the throwback is the minimal importance of graphical and sound "quality". And the controls are pretty simple, so whatever controller you're using on the wii u wouldn't be much of an improvement over the 3DS controls. So it really comes down to whether you think you're going to want to play it anywhere other than where your wii u is, or whether you'd find it more comfortable to play with your wii u setup (i.e. sitting/lying on whatever seats/couches you normally would, and not looking down at your 3DS)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Yeah 3DS is what I have. For a 2D game, the 3D function on it actually looks incredible.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bloop

It's awfully hot in the Netherlands suddenly, it peaked at 35 degrees Celsius (95 F) today. I'm not used to anything above 26 C (79 F) really ,_, All the energy leaves my body as sweat

FireArrow

It's been 106 F (41 C) where I live. It makes playing tennis such a pain. >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Been around 100 F all the time over here.. Aafgdfkgh.
what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

Is is weather-ranting time? I'll say that it's been literally 108 F today, and probably got up to 110 before that (and this will likely repeat throughout the week; joy!).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

Quote from: Bloop on July 01, 2015, 02:05:39 PMIt's awfully hot in the Netherlands suddenly, it peaked at 35 degrees Celsius (95 F) today. I'm not used to anything above 26 C (79 F) really ,_, All the energy leaves my body as sweat

Lol I'll give you a list of places to never visit. Things aren't going to get better xD

Actually, things are better here because of a thunderstorm earlier.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sebastian

Ooooo
I'll take hot weather. It was cold-ish today haha

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It's hot everywhere noew. Yay climate change!
what is shitpost

Concerto No.20 in D minor

maaaaan, you guys always have the fun, antagonistic conversations when I'm gone.  :(

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom