News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

few games have made just change my profile pic, lol. But omg Castlevania: SotN is just amazing! Just started playing it, hope it continues so throughout the game (plz don't spoil ANYTHING!).
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Why are computer parts so god damn expensive...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on November 25, 2016, 02:54:07 AMfew games have made just change my profile pic, lol. But omg Castlevania: SotN is just amazing! Just started playing it, hope it continues so throughout the game (plz don't spoil ANYTHING!).
Told you so

mikey

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 25, 2016, 04:05:29 AMWhy are computer parts so god damn expensive...
cheaper than buying a new computer though
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Some "children's series/movies" are still good today, I think. I was just watching the final battle and the aftermatch of season 1. I've never watched much anime, only ones are yu-gi-oh and pokémon. But I really like yu-gi-oh and the deep and mysterious nature of the serie.

Btw it's really cool how konami made a website where you can watch ALL the yu-gi-oh series and episodes: http://www.yugioh.com/
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nitro Indigo

You can tell that a work of fiction for kids is good when you can revisit it without cringing when you're older.
I vaguely remember watching Yu-Gi-Oh when I was little, back when Toonami was its own channel, but I don't remember it very well. Ditto with Bakugan. I know this wasn't on Toonami, but I remember Dinosaur King surprisingly well.

Speaking of anime, apparently they're making a Klonoa movie? Sounds too good to be true for me.

Tumblr post I found funny.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Roz~

Wow it's been a while since I last showed up here. Hope everyone's doing great!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

SlowPokemon

hi this is my old nsm best friend rosalie she's beautiful & gr8 & i missed her

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 26, 2016, 06:47:30 AMhi this is my old nsm best friend rosalie she's beautiful & gr8 & i missed her

FTFY

SlowPokemon

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

roz?  I think I owe you some money or something
unmotivated

Dudeman

Hey Roz! Cool to see you around. ...again. Didn't you show up briefly a couple of months ago to almost the same reaction? :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book