News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Tobbeh99's Arrangements (NEW: Yoshi's Story - Baby Bowser's Lullaby)

Started by Tobbeh99, February 06, 2015, 08:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Made a new youtube video! Skylanders Giants - Main Theme!

Went really well I think. But it takes some energy to make these videos so I don't know if I'll continue doing that in the future :/. So y...

But anyways, here it is!

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Made a couple of new youtube videos:

One own composition and an arrangement.

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

New website!!!! Tobbeh99.org                  ..and a vid

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

New vid:

Also new sheets:
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia:
An Empty Tome

Castlevania III Dracula's Curse:
Aquarius

Wild Arms:
Oh, Abbey Lady
Alone in the World

However I'll be uploading to my new website now: https://www.tobbeh99.org/
There you can find all my sheets. :)

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Arranged some new sheets. And one a bit special one. Arranged some Swedish folk songs (tbh. not so much arranged as more transcribed and made lead sheets of them)! Made it into a nice little bundle. Kind of fun little project I made.

I have it on my website over here: https://www.tobbeh99.com/

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Made a new arrangement! Team Star Flashback from Pokémon Scarlet & Violet. Really beautiful, somewhat sad theme. I really loved it from playing the game.

Also I've put it in the folder in the op. At the moment I don't have a website. I want to create one where I can have my arrangements, but until that I have my arrangements here, so people can reach them. :)

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Arranged the boss battle theme from Yoshi's Story (Duel with the Boss). Thought of making a replacement to an old arrangement, but when I looked turned out someone had already done it. Ah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10/10 tobbeh