News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

What's the creepiest game you ever played?

Started by ALPRAS, July 26, 2009, 05:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Harvest

Quote from: universe-X on September 13, 2009, 07:07:34 AMthe scariest game i've ever played as of yet, is... Super Mario Galaxy, lol.

i would go through Bowser's Star Reactor many times before finally reaching Bowser, who scared the juice outta me. and when it came to the actual battle, i would have to go through it AT LEAST 20 times before giving up, staying off the game 6 months, looking up some stuff on youtube, figuring out there's a whole bunch of cool stuff (and how to actually beat Bowser :P) waiting in the game. and yes i cried when i gave up so many times, and i cried when i finally beat him for the first time, (a little immature, i know :P). but now, i am an SMG pro (almost, lol).

A Mario game made you cry.

hahaha

*vaguely remembers crying over a mario game a long time ago.
-

Dude

I beat him first try.

It honestly isn't that hard. :-\

Roz~

When I was a kid, I remember seeing my mom playing a game called Phantasmagoria. It scared the hell outta me.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

...Phantasmagoria...

Damnit why is PoFV the first thing that comes to my mind?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]