News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

universe-X

Much better! I am still kind of hearing something wrong at around 22, but I'm not sure...

Just one tiny thing, and I haven't really heard the OST too much.

[MUS] [MIDI]

I went ahead and fixed it. At 9 and 13, in the right hand, the last note of the first slur is a C, not A. :)

Olimar12345

Quote from: dahans on June 15, 2010, 11:05:59 PMThe first or the second? In the first version there aren't chords, but I could add them to make it sound beter.
both. and all 3 versions have it.

EDIT:universe-X-ur octave begining isnt necessary...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: dahans on June 16, 2010, 10:16:32 AMI will do fluffy buff
Umm...I've already taken that one from some dude's request.

Anyway, I fixed up the first 10 bars to give you the general idea. I can do more if you want.
Starship Mario

universe-X

Quote from: olimar12345 on June 16, 2010, 10:51:13 AMboth. and all 3 versions have it.

EDIT:universe-X-ur octave begining isnt necessary...
It's not my beginning, that was from dahans' sheets.

Olimar12345

DekuTrombonist-YES thats it!

Universe-X-ur rite... sry bout that. =P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

universe-X

dahans

OK it sounds better now (I know what you meant now, the red notes were really unnecessary! I'll try to fix that)
Of course I will also edit the arranger: dahans/dekutrombonist, is that OK?

U-X: I wanna do Fluffy Buff! :(
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

The Deku Trombonist

Meh, I don't really care about the arranger line. It's still basically your arrangement anyway.

And just to let you know:
Quote from: DekuTrombonist on June 13, 2010, 04:13:38 PMAs for Fluffy Bluff, welll...err... I've got 16 bars left to trancribe...

dahans

SlowPokemon

Quote from: dahans on June 16, 2010, 10:16:32 AMWTF??? You will give me money? What do you mean? And how? xD

I appreciate that you like it, but probably you have realised that some other members do not like it. I will wait until it is improved. (I will do fluffy buff AND a GUSTY GARDEN (VIRTUOSO) )

lol I was joking about the money. MY money. Gwahaha.... my money... heeheehee... fwofwofwo...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Quote from: dahans on June 17, 2010, 05:00:34 AMOhhhhhh that's Ok, U-X will be dissappointed though.
:P Not really, actually. I would really like to see the Sky Station 2 theme done though :D

dahans

I hope you like this version. In progress: Gusty Garden!!! (probably with a virtuoso part!)

universe-X

Quote from: dahans on June 17, 2010, 11:57:08 AMI hope you like this version. In progress: Gusty Garden!!! (probably with a virtuoso part!)

hehe, so my version wasn't good enough for you xD

Olimar12345

Quote from: universe-X on June 17, 2010, 10:55:32 AM:P Not really, actually. I would really like to see the Sky Station 2 theme done though :D

i've started 1-no telling when it'll be done tho...im only 1 page into it :-[