News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

universe-X

Much better! I am still kind of hearing something wrong at around 22, but I'm not sure...

Just one tiny thing, and I haven't really heard the OST too much.

[MUS] [MIDI]

I went ahead and fixed it. At 9 and 13, in the right hand, the last note of the first slur is a C, not A. :)

Olimar12345

Quote from: dahans on June 15, 2010, 11:05:59 PMThe first or the second? In the first version there aren't chords, but I could add them to make it sound beter.
both. and all 3 versions have it.

EDIT:universe-X-ur octave begining isnt necessary...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: dahans on June 16, 2010, 10:16:32 AMI will do fluffy buff
Umm...I've already taken that one from some dude's request.

Anyway, I fixed up the first 10 bars to give you the general idea. I can do more if you want.
Starship Mario

universe-X

Quote from: olimar12345 on June 16, 2010, 10:51:13 AMboth. and all 3 versions have it.

EDIT:universe-X-ur octave begining isnt necessary...
It's not my beginning, that was from dahans' sheets.

Olimar12345

DekuTrombonist-YES thats it!

Universe-X-ur rite... sry bout that. =P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

universe-X

dahans

OK it sounds better now (I know what you meant now, the red notes were really unnecessary! I'll try to fix that)
Of course I will also edit the arranger: dahans/dekutrombonist, is that OK?

U-X: I wanna do Fluffy Buff! :(
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

The Deku Trombonist

Meh, I don't really care about the arranger line. It's still basically your arrangement anyway.

And just to let you know:
Quote from: DekuTrombonist on June 13, 2010, 04:13:38 PMAs for Fluffy Bluff, welll...err... I've got 16 bars left to trancribe...

dahans

SlowPokemon

Quote from: dahans on June 16, 2010, 10:16:32 AMWTF??? You will give me money? What do you mean? And how? xD

I appreciate that you like it, but probably you have realised that some other members do not like it. I will wait until it is improved. (I will do fluffy buff AND a GUSTY GARDEN (VIRTUOSO) )

lol I was joking about the money. MY money. Gwahaha.... my money... heeheehee... fwofwofwo...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Quote from: dahans on June 17, 2010, 05:00:34 AMOhhhhhh that's Ok, U-X will be dissappointed though.
:P Not really, actually. I would really like to see the Sky Station 2 theme done though :D

dahans

I hope you like this version. In progress: Gusty Garden!!! (probably with a virtuoso part!)

universe-X

Quote from: dahans on June 17, 2010, 11:57:08 AMI hope you like this version. In progress: Gusty Garden!!! (probably with a virtuoso part!)

hehe, so my version wasn't good enough for you xD

Olimar12345

Quote from: universe-X on June 17, 2010, 10:55:32 AM:P Not really, actually. I would really like to see the Sky Station 2 theme done though :D

i've started 1-no telling when it'll be done tho...im only 1 page into it :-[