B-K's Arrangements (Updated! Take a look plz?!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 19, 2008, 12:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

Let me get this straight...

The only reason you don't like my site is because of a person you don't care for? Where's the logic in that!? (10 Points if you get the reference :P) Don't let your grudge against people affect your opinion... It's silly.

Anyways- I will get to the NaB songs, but not if you demand them from me like that. K thx bai! ;)

Nakah

I hear you have a Witchyworld arrangement, I'll look at these whenever I can get JaMaHa to give me the ftp info since I can't get in anymore with the old information.

KefkaticFanatic

I have a reason to not like your site considering Akiro bans me on sight without any reason.  All I did was clearly prove him wrong in a religious argument and he now just bans me over and over.  I suggest getting an mod/chatroom op that actually knows how to responsibly run a forum/chatroom.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Like i said- your holding a grudge on someone and taking it out on the entire site, which is unnecessary.

Anyways- i'll be arranging some N&B pieces soon, I'm kind of busy composing ATM, so i'll get to it after i'm done.

Nakah

B-Kpianist

Sry- i kinda missed that comment :P

Yeah- i have it, i'll post in a bit ;)

KefkaticFanatic

I think I still have it from a very primitive stage full of triplets, very fun to play.  I just use the notes as guidance and change the tempo around :P

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Oh- you mean the one that was like impossible to play that i posted as my 2nd Arrangement on here? :P Haha- i didn't think anyone would try playing it. I need to find that one again, it's somewhere in my computer. 

Yeah- i have a new one. It's clearer and more musically accurate.