[DC] Wacky Races - "Snow Hope Village" by ShyYoshiGuy

Started by Zeta, August 04, 2020, 02:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Static

• Now that the site has those fancy new console labels for each game, the title on your sheet no longer requires "Sega Dreamcast" on it.
  • m6-8, 37-39, 69-70, 73-74: All A#s should be Bbs (these measures are alternating between C major and Bb major chords).
  • m58: Be careful with your repeat directions. "Repeat 3 times" means to take the repeat 3 times, which means playing m55-58 4 times total. To avoid any kind of confusion, simply write "Play 3 times."
  • Quote from: mastersuperfan on November 27, 2020, 03:16:50 PMI'll come back to take another look at it once the other updater has reformatted it.
    I have reformatted it for you. You can find the new version here.

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: Static on December 14, 2020, 12:01:49 PM
  • Now that the site has those fancy new console labels for each game, the title on your sheet no longer requires "Sega Dreamcast" on it.

If it's okay, I put it back for consistency's sake. The two already up have it and the labels on the site don't necessarily mean that the sheet itself is distinguishable from one of the other seven games with the same title.

I agree with your other changes though.

- In playback, 55-58 still only play twice.

That's the only thing. Excited for this one because it's been in progress for a bit, heh. The .mus is updated now.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Static

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on December 14, 2020, 06:32:24 PMIf it's okay, I put it back for consistency's sake. The two already up have it and the labels on the site don't necessarily mean that the sheet itself is distinguishable from one of the other seven games with the same title.
Those other 2 sheets should be edited then. I can take care of that for you later.

Here's an updated mus with the fixed repeat playback.

ShyYoshiGuy

Thank you for making the triple repeat, heh. Sorry for all the back and forth, but uh:

- For the one I'm uploading in a second ("12-14 (2)"), I've changed m35 RH beat 2.5 from F to F# because I think it sounds better
- m10 & 41, how do I make the sharp apply to the other layer in the RH without rewriting it?
- I've changed the composition text to:
Composition by Marshall Parker
& Gavin Parker
but I expect that I won't have positioned the text box perfectly.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

ShyYoshiGuy

Static handed me the fix under the radar (Discord) and now all three are updated.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Static

Sorry I didn't check up on this one earlier! This looks good, so I'll be accepting it.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot