News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Rate the Game - Nominations and Comments

Started by kotorfanboy, August 11, 2008, 05:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

This topic has been approved by JaMaHa

Alright, I'm starting this new topic here, in which NSM users will rate the game of the day, and I will average together all of the scores and post them in the topic. This topic is for suggestions, comments, and rules.

Rules:
-I'll post a new game each day, and voting will run from midnight to midnight Eastern US time (I may post the game the night before, then say how many hours until voting begins in the post)
-One post per person per day. No posting with alternative accounts for more than one post per day
-Rate the game on a score 0-10, with increments of 0.1

This is just the suggestions and comments topic, the actual voting topic will open a week from Wednesday (I'll post reminder posts as the day grows near)

You can nominate which game you want (more than one is welcomed) to be rated in this topic

I hope everyone puts in their input and has fun  :)

p.s. Please put the word out across NSM so we have as many votes as possible and the best representation of what the users of NSM think of each game

Harvest

Will you really post one each day?  Most topics like this get like 5 additions and then they never continue.
-

PseudoMario16

onw each day... you should do one each week cuz one each day,well, alot of days you might not get around to it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

HungryDragon

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on August 11, 2008, 06:58:42 PMone each day... you should do one each week cuz one each day,well, alot of days you might not get around to it

agreed. until the topic become more popular it should be at one game a week. One day is pointless as well as impractical. Because the GOTD changes... guess what... DAILY.
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

kotorfanboy

Alright I'll post a new game every three days

kotorfanboy

Hmmm not a lot of posts lately. I want this topic to take off  so I'll push it back to the top of the gaming page with my post. By the way, I'll rename it Rate the game, and game # ___ for the moment, so I can take multiple days between posting games, and people wont be confused.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

acropol

it won't take off if there's nothing to see

SuperFireKirby

I want a game! I want a game! I want a game!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

alright alright I was waiting for people to nominate a game to be rated but I guess I'll just think of my own. Give me a minute.

kotorfanboy

alright go ahead, and I promise the next game will be classic nintendo

jake3343

games I nominate:

kid icarus
Shadow of the Coloussus
Guitar Hero
Earthbound

SuperFireKirby

I nominate

Kid Icarus
Dark Cloud 2
Edit: Chrono Trigger. Can't believe I forgot about it.
and Ratchet and Clank Series

kotorfanboy

That's two kid Icarus noms, it'll be that next unless someone nominates otherwise.

Gooch

Im surprised it hasn't already been nominated.

CHRONO TRIGGER!