News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Replacement Initiative

Started by Libera, January 10, 2022, 04:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

Quote from: Kricketune54 on March 20, 2022, 09:09:12 AMAll of these collisions between original RH pitches and the LH part could also technically be solved by putting the LH down an entire octave.

My vote would be for this.  I don't know if it's just the soundfont but the piano in the original sounds like it's that low anyway.  It's certainly very bass-y.  At least try it out to see what you think.  I also think that they way it currently is is also fine.

While I'm here though I'll just point out a few other things I noticed (I know it's not finished yet):
-I don't hear the Gs in bars 73/81.
-'Composed' doesn't need a capital in your composer credits.
-The Cns on the last page should probably be B#s.

Kricketune54

Here is my updated Antenna Cradle.  Maybe m18 could have a flavor text but otherwise I like how this one turned out

Libera

The following two sheets have been added to the initiative:

Satellite Control Bunker - Goldeneye 007 (N64)
Europe - Terranigma

Links are available in the original thread post.  We have also removed the two initiative sheets that were uploaded 'yesterday'.  Happy arranging!

Bloop

Taking Static's arrangement as a base, Xiao and I managed to make this out of X-Naut Fortress!

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
X-Naut Fortress
[ZIP]

It's probably been a while in NSM history that there have been 3 arrangers on one sheet, lol. I'll most likely submit this tomorrow, unless there are objections of course ^^

Latios212

Nine Lives and I are going to have a go at Nacrene City.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Quote from: Latios212 on April 05, 2022, 09:39:26 AMNine Lives and I are going to have a go at Nacrene City.
We have a sheet! I'll put it in submissions momentarily :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

We have three more sheets for the initiative!

Music A - Yoshi's Cookie
Credits - Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Elevator Music - Goldeneye 007 (N64)

Enjoy!

XiaoMigros

I'd like to claim that last one, Elevator Music.

Static

I'll claim Europe (which should actually be "Town") from Terranigma

Static

Quote from: Static on April 29, 2022, 05:40:22 AMI'll claim Europe (which should actually be "Town") from Terranigma
...and finished! Sheet is up in subs now

LeviR.star

Quote from: Libera on April 28, 2022, 03:50:36 PMWe have three more sheets for the initiative!

Music A - Yoshi's Cookie
Credits - Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Elevator Music - Goldeneye 007 (N64)

Enjoy!

And I'd like to claim "Music A" from Yoshi's Cookie, please. I was expecting something difficult before I listened to the original, but on second thought, this will take me no time at all; expect it to be ready by tomorrow.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 30, 2022, 08:19:27 PMthis will take me no time at all; expect it to be ready by tomorrow.

And, as promised, here it is:

436th

[NES] Yoshi's Cookie - "Music A"

[ZIP]

God, this song is so boring; at least it was easy enough to prepare a sheet for. I'll save discussing arrangement decisions for the thread, once it's up.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

NineLives

Quote from: Libera on April 28, 2022, 03:50:36 PMCredits - Mario Kart: Super Circuit
I think I'll try my hand at this one.

Libera

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 30, 2022, 08:19:27 PMI was expecting something difficult before I listened to the original, but on second thought, this will take me no time at all; expect it to be ready by tomorrow.

I mean it was in the easy section for a reason.

I'm going to attempt Forsaken Sanctuary.

XiaoMigros