News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Replacement Initiative

Started by Libera, January 10, 2022, 04:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atcero

Did I hear Study??? Yeah I'll just take that CV sheet off your hands and get that arranged for ya thank ya kindly :kekdog:
Quote from: Dudeman"When Atcero and Dudeman are busy whooping Maelstrom's ass, Alfonzo mans the Spirit Train."

Spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on January 31, 2022, 03:22:27 PMHey nice to see you :D lemme know either here or privately if you do actually end up having time to make updates to this sheet. Otherwise, I can give it a go at getting it polished/submitted when I have a chance (probably next weekend).
I'll be able to bust it out tomorrow.

Sebastian

Day late, but here we go. Wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Let me know if any of you all have any comments/critiques.

MUS

Atcero

It be done! Have a Demon Castle Study
[Le Zip]
Quote from: Dudeman"When Atcero and Dudeman are busy whooping Maelstrom's ass, Alfonzo mans the Spirit Train."

Spoiler
[close]

Libera

The following five sheets have been added to the initiative:

Antenna Cradle - Goldeneye 007 (N64)
Egpytian - Goldeneye 007 (N64)
Forsaken Sanctuary - SoulCalibur III
Nacrene City - Pokémon Black & White
Kratos Theme - Tales of Symphonia

Links are available in the original thread post.  We have also removed the five initiative sheets that were uploaded yesterday.

Bloop

I'll claim the Logo Intro from Mario RPG!

Latios212

I've wanted to do Nacrene City for a while now... but it's a hard one >.< Braix had a version of it some time back but it was a bit rough.

Let me know if anyone wants to bounce some ideas around or anything~
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mastersuperfan

I didn't really strongly claim it before but I'm just popping in to say that I no longer have any plans to do Aztec and anyone should feel free to try it
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Bloop

Done with SMRPG's Logo intro. I think the song the sheet is mostly based on is called "The Sword Descends", which I believe plays at the end of the prologue when the logo appears. For some reason the first staff of the sheet on site is part of the actual intro of the game, which is called "In the Flower Garden". Not sure why they decided to put that in, but oh well. Will add this to submissions soon!

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
The Sword Descends
[ZIP]

legoenthusiast

I might do Nacrene City unless Latios want to do it

Kricketune54

I'll take Antenna Cradle.  Libra's update comment didn't get the love it deserved

NineLives

NineLives

Here it is:

Goldeneye 007
"Egyptian Temple" | ZIP | Source

Bloop

Quote from: NineLives on March 05, 2022, 10:16:01 AMHere it is:

Goldeneye 007
"Egyptian Temple" | ZIP | Source
Nice work! Sorry for the wait on response, I'll be adding it to submissions for you right now ^^

Kricketune54

Antenna Cradle is not yet ready for submissions ( I have to add some dynamics and a repeat among other things), but I wanted to see if I could get some feedback on the forums on some decisions I've made so far, particularly m50-81's RH. This entire part is up an octave from what it is originally, and I am looking to see if anyone thinks for m50-64 if:
- The upper octave should just be removed despite the fact that a second voice is introduced in the m49 beat 4 pickup to 50
- The m62 and m63 chords are too high sounding

As for 65-81 I'm wondering if:
- The upper octave should be deleted, middle chord notes moved to their correct octave

All of these collisions between original RH pitches and the LH part could also technically be solved by putting the LH down an entire octave.  Interested to hear what others have to say