News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG III: Master Hand's Finale

Started by Nakah, August 24, 2008, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

* kotorfanboy is surprised at the ability to include actions in forum

Anyway, we really don't have any leads now, and it looks we will be forced to resort to random lynching.

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

pumpy_heart

* pumpy_heart agrees with Brawler.
We could randomly accuse everyone and everyone discuss who they think is the weak link in our group thus far.
But that's up to you guys. Idc what. But my vote will not be random.

jake3343

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 27, 2008, 02:58:26 PM
Quote from: Super Zombie on August 27, 2008, 12:24:26 PMEXPLANATION PLEASE.
* Brawler4Ever sighs. Long explanation...
Whoa... /me works on the forums!  :o  :P Cool. I thought that it was only in chat...

Anyways:
What does matter: People's status in the last game in respect to how they act in this game. HungryDragon, as a green, was really quiet last game. If he's suddenly all over the place in this game, then there's more of a chance that he's a wolf. However, he's not even playing, so it doesn't matter how he acted last game. In Jake's case, if he was quiet last game, as a blue, and he's quiet again in this game, then he's probably a blue again(hypothetically speaking). That's my explanation, SZ.

What doesn't matter:
Old arguements. Clean slates, everybody. Everybody's a friend now. Except the humans and the wolves...   ;D

I think that that's all that I have to say at the moment.  :D

just so you know, I am probably going to be a little more active because last game I couldn't get chat to work and now it's working.

Gooch

* Gooch believes that we should all be more active to make this last "Nakah-hosted" game all the better...

But, yeah, i think we have a lively group that will make this much more enjoyable than the past two games.

Wrydryn

* Wrydryn just test this out

I just hope the story ends up good at the end and I wonder if the next person will include a story.

pumpy_heart

* pumpy_heart hopes people play instead of care about Nakah's story
:P

Wrydryn

* Wrydryn likes to have something else to do than to stay alive

Nakah

Next person to post with a /me gets a 3 day game ban.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Wrydryn on August 27, 2008, 10:00:49 PM
* Wrydryn likes to have something else to do than to stay alive

Go in the chat...that's where most of the action is anyway.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Sirus

wow
like noone is concentratingon the game

iDOWN

I think a lot of the debating should go on here too. Nothing ever happens when I'm in chat anyway. Yesterday I was the only one who posted in the irc for like an hour.

Nakah

Also, anyone whom I haven't already excused who gets three phantoms during this game is going to be replaced. I kid you not. If no replacement is available, I'll just kick you from it.

pumpy_heart

Well...to start.
The brother thing should be our first focus I bet. If one was a wolf and one a human, it would be hard to keep a secret. If both were wolves, then no biggie to them. Both human, still no biggie.
So...to figure this out..
kotorfanboy
Hm. Go.

Wrydryn

Well he is away but I think i know the anwser to this one for him because Rob(Kotorfanboy)has a laptop he goes on that and since jake(jake3343)goes on the basement computer they stay seperate when on most times but I think they agreed not to question each other or atlease not tell anyone else.