News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

September Kick-off Update

Started by Nakah, September 01, 2008, 11:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Alas, an update! We know it's been nearly a month since the past update(it's actually a little more than). So, in order to begin this month properly, we bring you this update to kick off the month of September with some of the many arrangements that were beginning to overflow our Submission's forum. This is my very first update, and I will be making more updates during this month.

Update:
   [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy-"Battlerock Galaxy"-ALPRAS
   [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy-"Star Festival"-ALPRAS
   [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy-"Starshroom"-ALPRAS
   [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy-"Ghostly Galaxy"-ALPRAS
   [GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker-"Phantom Ganon"-Ganondorf
   [GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker-"Puppet Ganon Snake Mode"-Ganondorf
   [GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker-"Ending"-Ganondorf
   [GCN] Pikmin-"The Impact Site"-Olimar12345
   [GCN] Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles-"Village of Origin"-X3rd0ra5
   [Wii] Mario Kart Wii-"Daisy Circut"-iDOWN
   [Wii] Mario Kart Wii-"Koopa Cape"-iDOWN
   [N64] Diddy Kong Racing-"Track Selection Screen"-Parker2334
   [N64] Jet Force Gemini-"Character Select"-mantis985
   [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time-"Ice Cavern"-Sir Awesomesauce
   [SNES] Earthbound-"The Battle of Final Destiny"-Composer #40
   [SNES] Starfox-"Credits"-Tranzlater
   [SNES] Final Fantasy VI-"Fanfare"-The-Real-Link

Keep making music.

kotorfanboy

jake3343

Composer #40

Hm...This gives me time to finalize One Winged Angel.

It happens Every. Day!

generalmayo

YES! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! FINALLY WE HAVE AN UPDATE!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

okay okay I get it

Palagerini

Wow! Way to go Nakah! I probaly need to go refresh my medafire links... they have a tendency to not work during updates -.-...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

pumpy_heart

You didnt spread your arrangers out very much...
Better do alot of updating then in order to make things fair.

Shervin

the starfox song "credits" isnt working for me. it says it doesnt exist. i dont know if its just my problem or if its everyones.

blah54

it's good to see another updater has finally been appointed to help out...

It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Nakah

Quote from: Shervin on September 01, 2008, 07:59:07 PMthe starfox song "credits" isnt working for me. it says it doesnt exist. i dont know if its just my problem or if its everyones.

Fixed.

Nintendude73

Quote from: pumpy_heart on September 01, 2008, 07:49:51 PMYou didnt spread your arrangers out very much...
Better do alot of updating then in order to make things fair.
Rather than do just one update per person, Nakah is trying to get things a little more cleared out by accepting a few from each arranger.  Like he said, he plans on doing more updates this month, so give him time.

This doesn't mean you can have more than one song up for submission at one time now.  Whether they accept one or multiple songs from a person is the updater's choice.

White Wolfos

THANK YOU! I WAS STARVING FOR PIKMIN AND GALAXY SONGS!

Shervin

Quote from: Nakah on September 02, 2008, 01:51:02 AM
Quote from: Shervin on September 01, 2008, 07:59:07 PMthe starfox song "credits" isnt working for me. it says it doesnt exist. i dont know if its just my problem or if its everyones.

Fixed.

awesome.

pumpy_heart

Quote from: Nintendude73 on September 02, 2008, 03:50:00 AMRather than do just one update per person, Nakah is trying to get things a little more cleared out by accepting a few from each arranger.  Like he said, he plans on doing more updates this month, so give him time.

This doesn't mean you can have more than one song up for submission at one time now.  Whether they accept one or multiple songs from a person is the updater's choice.
Well...then no offense, but that defeats the whole purpose of one song for submission.
I mean...idc, but i have loads of songs needed to be submitted...and if some people get more submitted than others, tensions will rise.

Nintendude73

Quote from: pumpy_heart on September 02, 2008, 07:21:08 PMWell...then no offense, but that defeats the whole purpose of one song for submission.
I mean...idc, but i have loads of songs needed to be submitted...and if some people get more submitted than others, tensions will rise.
The whole purpose of one song for submission was to make updaters feel less overwhelmed when it came time to update.  Yes, tensions may rise, but that's just how it works.