Main Menu

Pep band

Started by Gooch, March 09, 2009, 07:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Working, working, working.

Don't worry, I'm still working at it.

Gooch

Well, our director retired. Sorta a bummer, but, I know the new director very well. So, it seems that the newer pep band music (VG style) will be welcomed. So, with that, i put forth one more request. Brassman, you do not have to do it, as I've already asked a lot of you as it is, but, If someone could make me an Arrangement of Bomb-Omb Battlefield using the same instrumentation listed, i would be very grateful! :) Btw: Baritones can be either Treble or Bass clef

Thank you all, again! :)

Palagerini

Actually I think someone on this site has made a Jazz arrangement. Nana1popo2 I think it is. I know i remeber seeing a Bob-Omb Jazz arrangement in someone's Submission's thread.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SirIngusBingus

As a matter of fact, yes. Nana1Popo2 did that arrangement, and Brassman was helping me tweak it to fit that type of band.

However, Brass isn't around this month.

Gooch

So, is that particular Band arrangement ready?

SirIngusBingus

No it is not. However, I have Nana1Popo2's version. I'll give it to you, as long as it's alright with him.

Brassman388

Really, it's no prob. I'm almost done with Ingus' Arrangment, I can do the one that you requested too. But unfortunatly, your instrument selection makes it a bit tough for good sounding arrangement... At least, I don't like the way it sounds on finale for such a small group. Oh well.

So once again, I'll see what I can do.

Peace.

Gooch

Once again, thank you, sir! I do apologize for the inconvenience of the instrumentation, but the director won't let us play it if everyone cannot play a part, sadly :( But, I am extremely confident in your skills and look forward, earnestly, to another piece of your fine work!

Thank you, again!

Gooch

Sorry to keep bothering, but school has started for me, and in about a month, so will Football Pepband games. So, just trying to track progress here if anything will be ready by then, or if its more of a "basketball dream". :) Sorry, again, that i am so bothersome about this, but many individuals in the Pep Band look forward to the arrangements :)

Nana1Popo2

if u look in my Home MAde Compositions thread, ive made an arrangement of Dr. MArio, but i dont know if it will fit your standards...
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Gooch

Personally, I would love to hear it, but the link is dead :P

SirIngusBingus

Brass, not to nag you, but how is that arrangement coming? I need it for school in September...

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Gooch on August 17, 2009, 02:16:15 PMPersonally, I would love to hear it, but the link is dead :P

hmmm....ok, i will fix it :)

EDIT: Fixed.. :)

Gooch

It works wonderfully! :) Thank you, I will show this to my director when i compile all the songs :)

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Gooch on August 18, 2009, 04:44:15 PMIt works wonderfully! :) Thank you, I will show this to my director when i compile all the songs :)

haha, cool :P