News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pep band

Started by Gooch, March 09, 2009, 07:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

I'm sorry guys, I know I haven't been the most prompt about requests, but I'm kinda in a really bad situation right now.

I am currently homeless, and haven't had the time(nor my computer) to work on anything. It's been like this for a almost a 2 weeks now.

So, Ingus, yours is about done.

Gooch, some of yours just need little things here and there but should overall be completed.

I'll have to find a way to submit them, public library doesn't allow mediafire access... so I'll find a way to get those to both of you.

Till then, peace out.

SirIngusBingus

Wait a second. You're homeless, and you still plan on doing our requests? No. If you can give us what's already done, then by all means do it, but you do not need to finish them for us. It's fine, don't worry about it.

Gooch

Dear lord, man! :o That is horrid news! If it has come to that, I can easilly finish the work you have started! There is no reason for you to stress over us in your situation! I do hope everything gets lined out, and I will accept WHATEVER you have at ANY point in time!

Brassman388

I am very lucky right now, that's why I continue to finish what I start.

No worries on both of you, I'll see to it that it is done.

Peace out my friends.

Gooch

Only if you are entirely certain! Thank you so much! Your work means Quadruple as much to me for this kind of dedication. Respect is something that is earned, and to finish what you started, no matter what, has definately earned you my respect!

Nana1Popo2

oh, Gooch, i changed the Dr. Mario arrangement a bit, so....just so u know.....if u wanted to see if u wanted this one instead of the other one.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Brassman388

Alrighty, I'm back, things are a bit hard, but I will get these done.

See you all in a few.

Gooch

Nanapopo- Thanks! I'll check it out!

Brassman- Once again, i cannot thank you enough, and hope all goes well for you!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Gooch on August 26, 2009, 03:03:21 PMNanapopo- Thanks! I'll check it out!

Brassman- Once again, i cannot thank you enough, and hope all goes well for you!

Gooch

How are things coming? :)

Brassman388

Gooch

Well, its nigh-on a year. District is next week; Regionals in two weeks. Do you have any progress that could be played? I do hate to be the stickler chasin' down this stuff, so i do apologize. :(

Brassman388

I'll hopefully have Halo to you tomorrow if not later today.  ;D

EDIT:

Here it is. Halo. After a couple of years, I think I'll be on the fast track. :P

Anyways.

Halo for band - http://www.filefactory.com/file/b054b28/n/Halo_For_band.mus

Sorry for the crappy file hosting site. Mediafire seems to be down for some odd reason.

Hope you like it, Enjoy.

Gooch

Sir, let me be the first to inform you that this piece is VERY much so quite the wait! Im extremely happy with the results! On the same note, do you suppose you could separate the parts. I would do it myself, but I only have 2008 Finale. Sorry for the incovenience. But, I must reiterate just how wonderful this piece is, and I do look forward to playing it.

Nana1Popo2

wow that's really great Brassman!
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16