News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

DS-i GBA Slot

Started by shane91c, March 10, 2009, 08:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you disappointed that Nintendo have removed the GBA slot from the DS-i? (No more Guitar Hero!!!)

HELL YEAH! :(
Not really...

SuperFireKirby

If I decide to get it, I'm gonna be so anxious to see what homewbrew software theres gonna be.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Nothing different from the normal DS homebrew.  At least for now.  I don't think there are big enough hardware differences to have new homebrew.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Probably more with the SD card and all.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Not really.  You plugged a micro SD into a flash cart anyway.  I think you just use a flash card and possibly the SD slot for extra storage if you wish.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

I just realised- E3 in two weeks!
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

YEAY!

Yeay is now a word and there's nothing you can do about it.

So anyway, why's it so early this year? I know their going back to the way it used to be, not like the last two lame years.

SuperFireKirby

It's coming this soon! Thank god! I though I'd miss it this year! Let's hope the nintendo press conference is better this time.

Wrydryn

I hope there won't be firmware updates for it

KefkaticFanatic

Why?  You can just install custom firmwares now.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

Apparently there's gonna be a PS3 price drop
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Is this the right topic for that? Unless the PS3 is removing its GBA slot.... ;D

Tranzlater

Pish posh, that's old news. They did that years ago.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Now how am I going to play my GBA games on a console that doesn't in any way support them!

Tranzlater

It's a new revolution! Only £98054868484222.78!
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

YIPPEE!!! Lets see if I have enough saved up in my piggy bank...