News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

It is done!

Started by Jamaha, June 15, 2009, 11:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Awesome, cant wait, that new update page smell. Ahhh....

Tranzlater

Wait, when did this all happen?

Oh well, finally!

THANK YOO JAMMYHA.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

KefkaticFanatic

Greek:  Actually I do have a sheet, and it's actually perfectly formatted.  Stop being an ass.  I'm just trying to tell you that being an updater isn't as simple as you people seem to think.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

I'm not an ass, my only problem is you seem to not like the fact that Brass is the guy for this job and not you. Because Brass does so much for this site. And I never underestimated the updater position, but a little trust in Brass would be good.

And sorry if I said you don't have any sheets, I must have overlooked it.

KefkaticFanatic

I'm trying to warn him that it's not as easy as he seems to think he is.  Nothing more, nothing less.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Okay, then I take it back.

But I think he knows.

Brassman388

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 16, 2009, 11:02:53 AMI'm trying to warn him that it's not as easy as he seems to think he is.  Nothing more, nothing less.

I never thought that anything was easy, I just want to help the site out, that's it. If you personally don't think that I can do it, Just say so. Quit attacking the idea of someone being an updater.

Other than that, your negative views get annoying after awhile, calm down. Not everything has to be trivialized to the brink of annoyance.

If you have a problem with me, just say so. I have no problem with this.

Sir Awesomesauce

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 16, 2009, 11:02:53 AMI'm trying to warn him that it's not as easy as he seems to think he is.  Nothing more, nothing less.
With the new uploader, hopefully it won't be as bad as what Nakah had to go through.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

HugoMeister

The original staffing got through plenty fine without the new uploader.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

WiiMan96

:D *copious amounts of rejoicing ensue*

Thank you, JaMaHa!  ;)

Nintendude73

Hmm, I'll have to look into this new uploader...  See if it's time for a comeback.  If you guys would have me back, that is. ;)  (I don't even recognize half of you, actually.  Nice to meet you all.)

Gamer, quiet yourself, you're just making yourself more unpopular.  No, updating's not easy.  But that doesn't mean that people besides yourself and other vets are up to the task.  More than anything it's just incredibly boring. :P  Hopefully the new uploader lowers the boredom a bit.

Brassman388

NIce to meet you too Mr. Nintendude. It's an honor to meet one of the veterans of the site.

Nintendude73

No need for titles or kissing up.  I can't get you anything. XD

Brassman388

Haha, I suppose. Seriously though, it's really cool to meet another vet of the site. I don't really meet too many of them. I personally am not one for ass kissing, sorry. And I say Mr. out of respect, thats all. No harm done, no worries. I'm just glad that another updater is back.

WiiMan96

Quote from: Nintendude73 on June 16, 2009, 03:27:39 PMHmm, I'll have to look into this new uploader...  See if it's time for a comeback.  If you guys would have me back, that is. ;)  (I don't even recognize half of you, actually.  Nice to meet you all.)

Gamer, quiet yourself, you're just making yourself more unpopular.  No, updating's not easy.  But that doesn't mean that people besides yourself and other vets are up to the task.  More than anything it's just incredibly boring. :P  Hopefully the new uploader lowers the boredom a bit.

Nice to meet you too. ;)