News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

It is done!

Started by Jamaha, June 15, 2009, 11:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 20, 2009, 03:00:56 PMYes, that one.  And Greek, do you mean chords like the ones in Rachmaninoff's Prelude in C# Minor?  If so, those aren't a problem at all.

Those are easy to me... Believe it or not, ive learned that prélude in 2 days :P its so damn beautiful and powerful..

GreekGeek

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 20, 2009, 03:00:56 PMYes, that one.  And Greek, do you mean chords like the ones in Rachmaninoff's Prelude in C# Minor?  If so, those aren't a problem at all.
No, those aren't hard. It's a great piece, studying it right now.

No problemo.

MaestroUGC

The Rachmaninoff prelude just has overlapping chords, nothing too unusual, and I third the notion of it being a great piece.

Don't you just love how people compare impossibilties to Rachmaninoff and Liszt?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

GreekGeek

To be honest, I've never played a piece from Liszt (dahans is gonna hate me for saying this =P), so I can't tell.

ALPRAS

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 21, 2009, 12:14:07 AMThe Rachmaninoff prelude just has overlapping chords, nothing too unusual, and I third the notion of it being a great piece.

Don't you just love how people compare impossibilties to Rachmaninoff and Liszt?

Overlaping chords arent hard... a bit of pratise, and its done :P

According the musicologists, Lizt and Rachmaninoff were the greatest pianist of all time. As you know, they've composed their musics, according to their piano skills, which is almost impossible to reach. Liszt's Music requires a great technique to play his music. Rachmaninoff's Music requires a huge hand, and also a lot of technique (even if his musics are easier)...
Thats why we, musicians, compare impossible musics to rachmaninoff and Lizst: because their music is also almost impossible to play too.

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 21, 2009, 12:19:06 AMTo be honest, I've never played a piece from Liszt (dahans is gonna hate me for saying this =P), so I can't tell.

You're not the only one...
I never played Lizst, Mozart, Prokofiev, John Field, and almost Chopin in my life...
But Im starting to play Hungarian Rhapsody and Transcendental étude "Les Harmonies du Soleil" (Lizst), Concerto No. 27 in Bb major (Mozart) and Nocturne No.4 in F-Major (Chopin)...... Ill not be killed by dahans today! muahahah xD

GreekGeek

Quote from: ALPRAS on June 21, 2009, 05:14:20 AMIll not be killed by dahans today!
Well not today, but some day... ::)

ALPRAS

Ill put a sentry gun in my bedroom, so he cant enter  :P

Palagerini

Woah i've been gone for a while. Congrats on finishing the uploader JaMaHa! Now to just find my submissions page in the deep dark depths of the 5th page =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

dahans

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 21, 2009, 12:19:06 AMTo be honest, I've never played a piece from Liszt (dahans is gonna hate me for saying this =P), so I can't tell.
Why should I hate you for this ^^ xD. I hate Liszt myself. His pieces are just for show-offs, like he was.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

Quote from: dahans on June 23, 2009, 01:17:30 PM
Why should I hate you for this ^^ xD. I hate Liszt myself. His pieces are just for show-offs, like he was.
I agree... but some of his pieces are just wonderful. Also, you can show-off with his songs, which is great.....also, you win some girls hearts xD

dahans

Do you play Liszt???? That's insane... Liszt was born in a town 15 km away from mine :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

Quote from: dahans on June 23, 2009, 10:09:47 PMDo you play Liszt???? That's insane... Liszt was born in a town 15 km away from mine :D

Sure :)
Im playing Hungarian Rhapsody and Transcendental étude "Harmonies du Soir"... its cool, but it blow up your body... xD

MaestroUGC

Wait, which Hungarian Rhapsody, No. 2 right? That's a popular piece, but I prefer the 6th and the 12th, but if you really want a flashy piece, Grand Galop Chromatique. Just look for the music on ISMLP and it'll make your hands cramp.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ALPRAS

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 24, 2009, 06:39:54 PMWait, which Hungarian Rhapsody, No. 2 right? That's a popular piece, but I prefer the 6th and the 12th, but if you really want a flashy piece, Grand Galop Chromatique. Just look for the music on ISMLP and it'll make your hands cramp.
Im playing Nº6 :) Grand Galop Chromatique?!?! Thats too much for me! XD