News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Update, Thursday 25th of June 2009

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 24, 2009, 02:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

The Pokemon game is a DS game, but meh.  All this is is an announcement.

Also: yay.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 25, 2009, 04:58:14 PMThe console next to GreekGeek's arrangement says [GBA] rather than [DS]. Not that it makes a big difference.

I said that.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 25, 2009, 02:53:23 PM(Wii)-Super Mario Galaxy "End Title Duet", ALPRAS/António L. Silva----broken link....working on it D:

LOL xD

KefkaticFanatic

Ingus:  But you never pointed out it was a Pokemon game.  That's all I was looking for.  I didn't pay attention to who it was by.  Not like it matters at all.

me irl
[close]

Zintendo

great stuff, this website is back on the train tracks...

:0 :0 :0 The Conduit is out :0 :0 :0
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.

WiiMan96

Quote from: Zintendo on July 01, 2009, 01:56:02 PMgreat stuff, this website is back on the train tracks...

:0 :0 :0 The Conduit is out :0 :0 :0

Weren't you banned? If you're going to ignore forum rules and make a new account, at least have the intelligence to change your username.

Someone's been a bad boy.

Jamaha

He wasn't, he deleted the account himself.

WiiMan96

Jamaha

WiiMan96

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 02, 2009, 01:52:10 AMStop being such asses.

To be honest, I wasn't being sarcastic. It was responsible of him, seeing as everyone hated him so much, to delete his account and start fresh again.  :)

GreekGeek

Agree. I wasn't even sarcastic, which is rare.

WiiMan96

Quote from: GreekGeek on July 02, 2009, 01:17:52 PMAgree. I wasn't even sarcastic, which is rare.

So... can we say 'fail' on Mr. Good Sir's part?  :P

GreekGeek

We could, but let's not do that if we don't wanna get banhammered :o

800th post btw
JEEEEEEH