News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Best video game villains

Started by Petpetfood, July 01, 2009, 06:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

but ballos was a pretty good villain too :)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

THEN HE IS ACCEPTABLE! HUZZAH!~!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Kamek was pretty menacing in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Im my opinion, the best villain is Porky, from the Earthbound/Mother series. At first, you think he´s dumb, but then is like: OMG! HE´S THE LEADER OF THE PIGMASK ARMY!  :o

Olimar12345

â†'â†'spoiler alert? lol.

SuperFireKirby

never planned on playing any of those games anyway. :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

After some thinking I think that Ganondorf is the best. Seriously, he plays the organ! Just that makes him epic ;)
And the final battles with him is always epic (except in Oracle-series where he just looks insane). The TP battle was epic, especially the last part

SuperFireKirby

Emperor Griffon from Dark Cloud 2 was a beast because when you first fight him, he's a cute little bunny who launches deadly roses at you.

Cobraroll

ForGet aNy PreViOUS pOsts I MIght have MaDe In thIS tOPic on <insert topic subject here>. ThOSE of yOu who are a-we-some alReady knOW who the best Vil-Lain ever is. If you suc-ceed AT guEssing whO I am talking A-bout, you will BE re-war-ded with cake.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fabbemannen

King Dedede or the almighty Cobraroll!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Cobraroll on January 23, 2011, 12:52:45 PMForGet aNy PreViOUS pOsts I MIght have MaDe In thIS tOPic on <insert topic subject here>. ThOSE of yOu who are a-we-some alReady knOW who the best Vil-Lain ever is. If you suc-ceed AT guEssing whO I am talking A-bout, you will BE re-war-ded with cake.
Yes.

fingerz

Best video game villan ever: FAWFUL!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on February 14, 2011, 01:05:42 PMBest video game villan ever: FAWFUL!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 25, 2010, 09:41:56 AMFawful was THE epic villain. Same with the Shroobs. :)

You're mah buddy.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.