News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

"Guess the word"-game

Started by Jamaha, July 05, 2009, 02:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondbl

I know this is old topic - new one!
?
whatever you were sitting on just disappeared!  What would happen to you?

Dude

Will you please post something with some use of your brain?

Maretocks

Unfortunately I happened to be motioning to the nuclear bomb 2 feet away from me.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

raymondbl

LOL  :D If you were in the mall with two security guards sightseeing near you, and there was a suspicious device with a button saying "PUSH ME" what would you do and what would (or would've) it do(ne). 

Maretocks

Oh, I didn't realise he'd rezzed this.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

raymondbl

what's that supposed to mean?

SuperFireKirby

It means you should shut up. Oh and I just burnt a hole through the lower portion of my jaw bone.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

SFK, please try to limit how mean your comments are... Thanks

Dude

Maretocks

Can't we all just get along??  :-[

I just exploded my brain. :/
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on May 05, 2010, 03:09:31 PMFuck off U-X
You know, he's right.

A laser just fired through the top portion of my spine. I am now a quadriplegic.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

raymondbl

Quote from: Dude on May 05, 2010, 03:09:31 PMFuck off U-X
>:( dude what's wrong with you guys.
Quote from: universe-X on May 05, 2010, 02:53:41 PMDude and SFK, please try to limit how mean your comments are... Thanks

fixed.  Why does the online community swear so much and are so mean?  I mean, I bet no one can come up with a debateable reason for swearing.  People good at debating (i'm decent) can kill off all the reasons. 

Just please stop being mean??? please? :)

Dude

I don't mix well with morons. Sorry I can't stoop to your level.