News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What's the first game you've ever played?

Started by triforced1, July 07, 2009, 09:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Super Mario 64 is the first game I know I really enjoyed playing. However, I don't know if it was SM, Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, or Mario Golf that I played first ever.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

vonpuppin

My first game was Super Mario 64. I got an n64 for my second birthday. I got to about 3 stars whilst I was 2 years old.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ayuna

This is a tough one to recall, but it was probably super mario bros 2. Lol, not the best introduction! I also remember playing Zelda 2 around the same time. It was a wonder I even went back into playing video games ;)

The Water Waka

Marvel vs. Capcom 2, on my uncle's PS2. The first game I owned was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for the GBA, which in retrospect sucked.
"Hark! The call of the heavens, the earth, the sea...They summon me forth to defeat evil! Waka, the gods's gift to man, is here! Bonjour!" ~Waka, Okami.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: The Water Waka on December 19, 2012, 06:07:31 PMMarvel vs. Capcom 2, on my uncle's PS2. The first game I owned was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for the GBA, which in retrospect sucked.

That was my first game I owned as well! Except I really liked that game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

Ok you know what game was actually really good
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for GBA. Kman knows it.
I like food.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

CLBGM

That was a platforms game about a prehistoric guy, that if he was attacked by creeps, he lost some bones LOL
Game for MS-DOS, I don't remember the tgame's tittle, but I used to play it at my dad's work, when I was 6

Dudeman

Hmm...I have vague memories of playing the original Super Mario Bros. on the Gameboy Color. Wonder where that went...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Mandrew!

it was either pokemon blue or star wars pod racing on my green game boy color.  the cool thing about the cartage for the star wars pod racing game was it had a vibrator motor and it would vibrate when you crashed or bummed something.

Jiggyhunter

I think it was Spyro 2 Gateway to Glimmer for PS1. Good times. Good old times. :D

FireArrow

It was either pokemon yellow or the wheel of time.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi