News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What's the first game you've ever played?

Started by triforced1, July 07, 2009, 09:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Only in Super Star, what about the others? (besides KRTDR, I remember that)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 05:44:23 PMOnly in Super Star, what about the others? (besides KRTDR, I remember that)
Most of the time, he is after food. Either that, or he's trying to defeat some sort of evil/save the world.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

AwesomeYears

I don't remember the exact game, but the first console I've played was those V smart consoles, in fact, I still have it in my house right now! Anyone want pics?

melroycen

Roller Coaster Tycoon, still one of my favourite games.
Freedom starts from within

Magic Mole

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Genesis; my first time ever playing it was against my mom  ???

Sebastian

Quote from: Magic Mole on April 09, 2015, 06:30:20 PMSonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Genesis; my first time ever playing it was against my mom  ???
That's one of the first games I ever played too.....along side Super Mario 64. My aunt introduced me to both.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 09, 2015, 06:32:09 PMThat's one of the first games I ever played too.....along side Super Mario 64. My aunt introduced me to both.

I think my first experience with video games was my cousin's Nintendo 64. Right now I'm going through the original Super Mario 64 on my Wii U and I have to say, as fickle as the controls can be  compared to modern Mario, it is just an exceptional game. It's been several years since I've played this game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 10, 2015, 08:06:52 AMI think my first experience with video games was my cousin's Nintendo 64. Right now I'm going through the original Super Mario 64 on my Wii U and I have to say, as fickle as the controls can be  compared to modern Mario, it is just an exceptional game. It's been several years since I've played this game.
Ikr? I don't really like the Wii U controls though. It's weird and kinda hard to play.....

Maelstrom

MaestroUGC

See, I've no desire to re-buy a game I still own and it still works.

Maybe if they gave it a facelift with an HD remake, then sure.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 10, 2015, 09:25:50 AMMaybe if they gave it a facelift with an HD remake, then sure.
That's what they should've done :/

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 10, 2015, 09:11:51 AMJust like the N64 controller
What? I don't mind the N64 controller whatsoever. :P
It fits my hand perfectly and works great for me.....

SlowPokemon

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 10, 2015, 08:18:57 AMIkr? I don't really like the Wii U controls though. It's weird and kinda hard to play.....

I find that the Gamepad is really comfortable for the game actually

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 10, 2015, 09:34:51 AMI find that the Gamepad is really comfortable for the game actually
Really? Hmm
Can't you like set up the buttons the way you want?

SlowPokemon

Yeah, you can assign the buttons however you want.