What's the first game you've ever played?

Started by triforced1, July 07, 2009, 09:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonusPwnage

The first "game" I ever played was something on the original Atari. The first console game I ever remember playing is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for GCN (which I love to death).

Pit0010

I can never remember what my first game was...but it must have been a game on the GBA or PS1...

But however...the first game my mum bought for me (because my bro would let me play he's games) and completing it was Kirby and the Amazing Mirror on GBA.
:P
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fank009

My 1st game I ever played... Hmmmm I cant guarantee you, But if i would put a ball park estimate, i would say Super mario All stars (SNES)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

Either Contra, Super Mario Bros. 3, or Metroid.  Depends on what color caught my eye in preschool.
unmotivated

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

MasterProX

First game I ever saw and played was Super Mario 64. Followed immediately by Mario Kart 64, and later on, Yoshi's Story.

Way back in 2003...

popo447

My first games were Super Smash Bros (N64), StarFox 64, and Super Mario Land (GB).   But sadly I lost my copy of Super Mario Land along with my original GameBoy. My brother and I have been searching for them for years, but to no avail. :'(
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

McDucky

braix

My first games were Galaga and Dig Dug lol. Then years later I got a DS lite and a couple of games like PMD Blue, Pokemon Diamond and Metriod Prime
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on February 21, 2014, 08:38:09 AMMy first games were Galaga and Dig Dug lol. Then years later I got a DS lite and a couple of games like PMD Blue, Pokemon Diamond and Metriod Prime
Dig Dug was such a fun game lol
What's the farthest level you've gotten to?
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 21, 2014, 01:04:43 PMDig Dug was such a fun game lol
What's the farthest level you've gotten to?
Haha I don't even know.
But it really was fun
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

My first game was SMB for NES, but the first game I purchased was Kirby's Return to Dream Land on the Wii.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

My first game was Super Mario 64 and is my current favorite game of all time.

ThatGamer

I have the DS remake, but I'm too young to have the original.

My fave was SSBB, for Wii, or the Kirby one I just mentioned.

I love Kirby.

He's the best.

But I don't get the point of them, what's he after?...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"