News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

What's the first game you've ever played?

Started by triforced1, July 07, 2009, 09:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiiplayer26

Hmm, I'm not sure...Possibly Lemmings or Treasure Mountain. I played those with my mom a lot when I was a kid. I still play Lemmings today! It brings back great memories, and is still challenging!

Fleetstar The Flygon

*Le gasp* I LOVED LEMMINGS! That sure does bring back the days...
My first game was either playing Sonic with my older brother or Zoo Tycoon.

davy

Probably Tomb Raider or Age of Empires, although those were my brother's.

First console game should be Pokemon crystal (which was my brother's too).

First console game I owned was Pokemon Blue (kinda strange, since I played crystal before buying blue, but when I was young, I was obsessed with the color blue, so I wanted Pokemon Blue very badly).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SlowPokemon

I played a few games before it, but the first real game I played that introduced me to what video games could be was Pokemon Ruby.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Wiiplayer26

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on March 31, 2012, 03:07:34 PM*Le gasp* I LOVED LEMMINGS! That sure does bring bring back the days...
My first game was either playing Sonic with my older brother or Zoo Tycoon.

Yup, it sure brings back great memories! I think one of the level themes was one of the first video game songs I learned to play on the piano (it's possible that's what got me into playing video game songs in the first place!).

Evolvix 85

The first thet I've played... if I remember correctly the first game was Kingdom Hearts II... a very good game, it was for Playstation 2 and in this period I'm playing it with a my friend...

Greg

Mario Kart Double Dash, which I finally managed to beat last month. :P

ChrisLeeFan1118

I have no clue, probably a really old computer game like Battle Chess or something.
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

JDMEK5

Spiderman 2 for GameCube.
Actually it was Super Mario 64. I was too young to know what to do but technically, that's the first one I "played".
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sir Dino

Tetris on GB. I think. Or was it Super Mario Land II.....

wariopiano

FluteNinja

WarioLand 4.  I got it with my GameBoy when I was 3 :D
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Spyro

The Spyro and Crash games on the PS1...... Memories.....

Jompa

1. Generation Pokémon. I was some years behind...
That and Super Smash Bros. Melee were my firsts.
Birdo for Smash

fabbemannen

Did a compilation on another forum after I posted here. Thought I might as well post it here too
Quote from: 'JFK' pid='27677' dateline='1344183898'
First one I have any "real" memories from was Jazz Jackrabbit 1.

I'll just post a selection of some of the earliest ones that I loved :D (I mostly remember the ones I played pretty often, there are others, but idc about them)

Liero 1.33 (still one of my favorite-games, not the first one though)

Skifree (anyone who have played it should agree on the pic, even though I actually beat him occasionally)

Age of Empires, Rollercoaster Tycoon etc, so many good memories.

First console-games!
Talespin on ze Megadrive which I used to borrow

Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle (played this a lot, but never got that far ._.)

Some Donald Duck-game, Mickey Mouse and this one was pretty nailed to my memory D:

First games I owned! PS1 ftw
NHL 2000 (I still enjoy it more than the modern ones which I find to be great games)

Spyro 1/2/3 (not my first games, but so incredibly funny. I replay them once in awhile)

F1 2000 was the second game I owned. Then some games like TOCA, Team Buddies, Croc, Worms Armaggeddon